• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Boitjies from Joburg apparently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsW0ux-zO1I

nice.

Gregory Alan Isakov is a singer-songwriter. Born in Johannesburg, South Africa, he emigrated to the United States as a child,[2] and was raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In Philadelphia, he began touring with a band at the age of 16.[3] He now resides in Colorado. Gregory Alan Isakov has spent his entire life traveling, and as a result, his travels have impacted his songwriting; his songs tell stories of miles and landscapes and the search for a sense of place.[1] Music has been a constant force in his life, as he says, “I’ve always had this sense about music and writing, that I sort of have to do it. Like I’ll implode without it. I probably wouldn’t do it if I felt any other way.” [1]

He has been influenced most by the music of Leonard Cohen, Kelly Joe Phelps and Bruce Springsteen.[1] Gregory has played at many music festivals held across the United States, Canada and Europe. Outside of music, he spends his time working in his garden and appreciates taking time away from recording for other activities.[2]

Some of his most popular songs include: The Stable Song, Big Black Car, and Raising Cain. His music combines a mixture of indie and folk, featuring instruments such as the guitar and mandolin.

Go tubeless!

I never thought fish would owe their lives to cycling :thumbup:

Actually, use an old tube, pump it up and then connect it to the tank's lines and let it feed into the tank slowly

Actually, use an old tube, pump it up and then connect it to the tank's lines and let it feed into the tank slowly

that's actually a flipping good idea!!! kudos good sir! :thumbup:

How could you get the tube to deflate slowly through the valve?

If you open the presta valve and apply pressure - say a heavy book on the inflated tube, would it not behave like a slow leak?thats what I was thinking, don't know if Bobbo_SA had the same plan.

If you open the presta valve and apply pressure - say a heavy book on the inflated tube, would it not behave like a slow leak?thats what I was thinking, don't know if Bobbo_SA had the same plan.

Or you could just loosen the Schrader valve slightly

Or you could just loosen the Schrader valve slightly

Most Aquarium air systems have a valve to restrict the airflow, something like this.

But both options may work :thumbup:

You could get a few hours worth of slow release vs a few short bursts, I would expect the water to absorb more air this way.

post-18786-0-99849500-1409774878_thumb.jpg

that's actually a flipping good idea!!! kudos good sir! :thumbup:

You may want to wait until I get over 1000 posts before trying it...

You may want to wait until I get over 1000 posts before trying it...

Only another 4 years!

It'll take me 20 years to get there..