• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

careful... the wannabe gif mods will skop you for posting bandwidth eating content :whistling:  :offtopic:

Dude. Get over yourself. There's a HUGE difference between one GIF and PAGES of GIFs.

Guest notmyname

Multiple post

Edited by Soapbox

Guest notmyname

Dude. Get over yourself. There's a HUGE difference between one GIF and PAGES of GIFs.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BiCSYaYdI0U/UA774Q56rrI/AAAAAAAABMQ/3ATgS-Liuig/s1600/sam2.jpg

Hahaha. Great come back.

took this pic somewhere (i can't remember) on the 36One course

CDLPxODWYAAqcSW.jpg

I saw the same words on a sign on the Transbaviaans route some 2 or 3 years ago.

Six logicians finish dinner. The waitress asks, “Do you all want coffee?”

First logician: “I don’t know.”

Second logician: “I don’t know.”

Third logician: “I don’t know.”

Fourth logician: “I don’t know.”

Fifth logician: “I don’t know.”

Sixth logician: “No.”

Who gets coffee and why?

:nuke:

First five get coffee. The waitress asked whether they all wanted coffee. Any one of the six who didn't want coffee could therefore answer that, no, they didn't all want coffee. The fact that the first five all said they didn't know meant that they did want coffee, but couldn't speak for their colleagues. Grammar nazis.

First five get coffee. The waitress asked whether they all wanted coffee. Any one of the six who didn't want coffee could therefore answer that, no, they didn't all want coffee. The fact that the first five all said they didn't know meant that they did want coffee, but couldn't speak for their colleagues. Grammar nazis.

Yep. 100%

Six logicians finish dinner. The waitress asks, “Do you all want coffee?”

First logician: “I don’t know.”

Second logician: “I don’t know.”

Third logician: “I don’t know.”

Fourth logician: “I don’t know.”

Fifth logician: “I don’t know.”

Sixth logician: “No.”

Who gets coffee and why?

:nuke:

Yep. 100%

Nope, nobody gets coffee because the waitress, being a waitress, and not a logician, understood that they don't want coffee, at least until they have made up their minds. She'll say: I'll give you a minute to decide, then disappear for 45 minutes, by which time they, being logicians, have gone nuts and moved off elsewhere.....hell, do I understand the world today or what.......have had my cup of coffee already! :D

Nope, nobody gets coffee because the waitress, being a waitress, and not a logician, understood that they don't want coffee, at least until they have made up their minds. She'll say: I'll give you a minute to decide, then disappear for 45 minutes, by which time they, being logicians, have gone nuts and moved off elsewhere.....hell, do I understand the world today or what.......have had my cup of coffee already! :D

I agree with you DJR, the five clever dicks would only have gotten their cuppa if the waitress was a logician, but we all know the species often lacks that "quality" :ph34r:

Friday Statement :clap:

I saw the same words on a sign on the Transbaviaans route some 2 or 3 years ago.

I really need to look around when riding - done both races several times and never seen either!