• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

did I mention the Lindt chocolate studio is just downstairs from my office ... just saying http://www.lindt.co.za/

I spent a week in Oloron-Sainte-Marie in France - home of a Lindt factory. It's the the closest I think I'll ever get to heaven. The entire town smells of chocolate, and they have a factory shop selling Lindt at ridiculously cheap prices. Thankfully, it's on the doorstep to the Pyrenees, so I could eat chocolate and ride bikes. Again - pure heaven! 

MtBeer, can you load that as a JPG image so I can download it please ?

which one is that Slowbee?

I add honey and real butter (and some fruit, depending on how much time I have)

Still sugar... regardless of which way you ingest it, it still breaks down into sugars. 

Still sugar... regardless of which way you ingest it, it still breaks down into sugars. 

i know  :blush:

but at least its more natural

I spent a week in Oloron-Sainte-Marie in France - home of a Lindt factory. It's the the closest I think I'll ever get to heaven. The entire town smells of chocolate, and they have a factory shop selling Lindt at ridiculously cheap prices. Thankfully, it's on the doorstep to the Pyrenees, so I could eat chocolate and ride bikes. Again - pure heaven! 

Oh man, how do you survive!  :drool:

Please ask them what happened to the Madagascar dark Lindt. That was the best, then it disappeared.

1st of June they bring out there hot chocolate again ..... if passing by, may I suggest taking it as an "espresso" type of shot .... now that is heaven!

hey Velo, that "new" white bike of yours not only looks good - but the sound of them hubs is awfully intimidating! Makes you sound really fast !

*umm what make of bike is it ?*

Actually was just taking the piss but I have given up sugar and carbs since the first week in March, feel way better  :thumbup:

there be my problem

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/sites/default/files/styles/logo-thumbnail/public/0018/9176/brand.gif