• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb11887303/p4pb11887303.jpg

Not enough meat on them bones!! :whistling:

Not enough meat on them bones!! :whistling:

:o

Joh men are full of *StHi* :P ...too fat / too skinny / too many wrinkles / too little experience / makes too much money / too little ambition / ... / ... <_<

That girl is absolutely beautiful (not mentioining that she most probably fall under most mens/people's 'sexy' catagory).  :rolleyes:

I always wonder when I see most of you guys post pictures of good looking girls if you also raise your daughters to fit that 'model'. (?)

I do think that it is good that people can appreciate the beautiful people out there, but I always wonder if the people that do (the ones that make the posts...not just here on thehub, other websites too; speaking in general now) also make effort to look great or are they the type that are shoving food down their throat behind the screen and judge the good or bad of other people. I guess thats why I cant really look at/expect the handsome ones, because I know I dont put in enough effort. :unsure:

In short - I think looks wise she is perfect. (damn you difficult men)

Joh men are full of *StHi* :P ...too fat / too skinny / too many wrinkles / too little experience / makes too much money / too little ambition / ... / ... <_<

That girl is absolutely beautiful (not mentioining that she most probably fall under most mens/people's 'sexy' catagory).  :rolleyes:

I always wonder when I see most of you guys post pictures of good looking girls if you also raise your daughters to fit that 'model'. (?)

I do think that it is good that people can appreciate the beautiful people out there, but I always wonder if the people that do (the ones that make the posts...not just here on thehub, other websites too; speaking in general now) also make effort to look great or are they the type that are shoving food down their throat behind the screen and judge the good or bad of other people. I guess thats why I cant really look at/expect the handsome ones, because I know I dont put in enough effort. :unsure:

No matter what the lady looks like, there is always something beautiful about her, no matter who she is, what she weighs, how big or small her boobs are.

Its a very liberating thing to let go of prejudices and societal standards and to always try to find beautiful in every person, physical or cerebral or personal.

I try to remind myself everyday how far I am from perfect, and to accept others in the same way....

That way everyone is beautiful and perfect in their own way.

No matter what the lady looks like, there is always something beautiful about her, no matter who she is, what she weighs, how big or small her boobs are.

Its a very liberating thing to let go of prejudices and societal standards and to always try to find beautiful in every person, physical or cerebral or personal.

I try to remind myself everyday how far I am from perfect, and to accept others in the same way....

That way everyone is beautiful and perfect in their own way.

Awwwhhhhh, beautifooool

She's got a beautifull face, but not enough meat on her bones, IMHO!!!!! :ph34r:  :devil:

Some men (like me) like to "feel" the person you are holding in your arms, not just a sack of bones.....

She's got a beautifull face, but not enough meat on her bones, IMHO!!!!! :ph34r:  :devil:

Some men (like me) like to "feel" the person you are holding in your arms, not just a sack of bones.....

Some girls try it 'n' go on a diet

Then they worry 'cause they's too fat

Who wants t'ride on a ironin' board?

That ain't no fun...i tried me one

Grow that meat all over yer bones

Work the wall with the local jones

'n' while you do it, remember this line

The sniffer says it all the time

"the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'

The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'

The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'

The bigger the cushion..."

Fat-bottomed girls,

You make the rockin' world go round...  

I wonder how many men that has a critical view of a (any) women look at themselves in the mirror, somehow doesnt see the boep/love handles/puisies/kuiken bors or whatever and thinks to himself: "man I am a sexy beast!"

Besides, the guys I know who are the most critical, are still single and pretty lonely. 

Show me the most beautiful woman in the world and I will show you a guy who is sick of her ***... ;) :P

You might find her on page one of this thread, right at the bottom :-)