I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

I took this pic on the 36One route in 2015

CDLPxODWYAAqcSW.jpg

There used to be one on the Trans Baviaans route as well with some toilet paper next to the sign.[emoji85] [emoji90] Edited by BSG

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Halley’s Comet close brush with Earth now at Wits

Saved from imminent destruction years ago, an invaluable and unique astronomical plate collection has found a home at Wits University. - See more at: http://www.wits.ac.za/news/latest-news/research-news/2016/2016-05/halleys-comet-close-brush-with-earth-now-at-wits.html#sthash.KCcDz4TE.dpuf

attachicon.gifAstronomical-Plate-Archive-launch_870px (1).jpg

My Granddad was 11 years old in 1910 and witnessed Halley's comet and told me about it. He died in 1982 and when it came by in 1986 I spent many weekends on the Vaal River watching it in the period February to April when it was really visible. Also carved the date into tree on my old mans friends plot along the river.

Keeping us  Safe and sound.

Two Photos snapped from my Office chair. 

The Pygmy in the first shot is dwarfed by his two firearms and not so happy to pose.

post-63-0-89393200-1463150666_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-82332400-1463150712_thumb.jpg

Keeping us  Safe and sound.

Two Photos snapped from my Office chair. 

The Pygmy in the first shot is dwarfed by his two firearms and not so happy to pose.

I wished for a handy little RPG while sitting in the Friday Cape Town traffic this afternoon.......but I'm OK now!

attachicon.gifvd9.jpg

Someone with more knowledge of the female anatomy than me explain what the shiva that is?

That happens with augmentation after a while depending on the pose and the stress direction.

Some Awesome Skill.  Cutting planks with a chain saw out of jungle tree we felled to make a road .

What kind of tree is that.Mahogany?