• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 14

16174913_10207801349376585_3199602766811

it's clumsy.

in the first line you get 3 pliers, all separated by a + sign.

in the second line you get 2 drills overlapped. the assumption is that a tool overlapped is the same as separated by a + sign.

so how do we resolve this?

We get an expert

37229701.jpg

2 drills overlapped is 2 to the POWER of 2. or 2 squared.

4 screwdrivers overlapped is 1 to the POWER of 4.

answer is 1^4 + (3x2) = 7

this guy disagrees

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/96/74/482655270-464.jpg

it's clumsy.

in the first line you get 3 pliers, all separated by a + sign.

in the second line you get 2 drills overlapped. the assumption is that a tool overlapped is the same as separated by a + sign.

so how do we resolve this?

We get an expert

37229701.jpg

2 drills overlapped is 2 to the POWER of 2. or 2 squared.

4 screwdrivers overlapped is 1 to the POWER of 4.

answer is 1^4 + (3x2) = 7

this guy disagrees

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/96/74/482655270-464.jpg

no you are wrong. you need a hammer. the bigger the problem, the bigger the hammer.

At least us cyclist's are off the hook      momentarily.

These guys really bug me a lot. They really are not doing it for recycling purposes and only for an income which I guess is ok as recycling happens non the less.

The problem is that they rubble through your garbage tossing things out to get to what they want and don't put it back and tie the bags properly with the result that garbage gets blown everywhere and the waste collectors don't pick up the stuff lying around.  

These guys really bug me a lot. They really are not doing it for recycling purposes and only for an income which I guess is ok as recycling happens non the less.

The problem is that they rubble through your garbage tossing things out to get to what they want and don't put it back and tie the bags properly with the result that garbage gets blown everywhere and the waste collectors don't pick up the stuff lying around.  

*wooden spoon in hand*

Option 1: Wait at your bin till the next time the dude comes round

dude, I know you go through the rubbish, please be so kind as to put it back when you are finished!

Option 2: Dude, tell me what sort of recycling stuff you are after, and I will put it in a separate packet. But please dont leave my rubbish everywhere.

Option 3: tell your security company you want more patrols on rubbish day.

Option 4: complain on the Hub, get flamed burned and toasted, and hope the dude doest find you in the recycle bin.

PS: I went with option 2, and the dude has let me know a few times when guys are at the back of our property getting up to no good.

*stirred wooden spoon back in drawer*