• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar vane, same editor/mate equally cool. Makes you wanna do sh#t!

This one gets my vote. :thumbup:

Edited by DJR

Bill Hicks on that "This is your brain - this is your brain on drugs" campaign where they used the fried egg in a pan. I've put it in spoilers because he swears A LOT.

I’ve seen a lot of weird **** on drugs, but I have never ever ever ever ever looked at an egg and thought it was a ******* brain, not once, all right? I have seen UFO’s split the sky like a sheet, but I have never ever ever looked at an egg and thought it was a ******* brain, not once. I have had seven balls of light come off of a UFO, lead me onto their ship, explain to me telepathically that we are all one and there is no such thing as death, but I have never ever ever ever ever looked at an egg, and thought it was a ******* brain. Now, maybe I wasn’t getting good ****?

http://i.imgur.com/hekZEWj.jpg

Was in my mind to post just this after reading your previous one and you beat me to it! Bill Hicks was great

like, shooowow man...

“The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride.”

And we … kill those people. "

Bill Hicks

“The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride.”

And we … kill those people. "

Bill Hicks

that's too deep for me, I'm in engineering. I'll refer it to the bullsh!t  I mean marketing department

You don't have to like him, but you should listen... 

Uuuhhhh, okay.

Do you think that ISIL approves of this video? It seems like the message might have gotten lost in translation.