I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

what is really sad, truly sad, is that this guy was recording this. Sort of CYA, in case he had to go to court or social media to plead his case

Unless of course there is some other reason for the guy wanting to record his interaction with the cop ?

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

When I drove my little X1/9 - I was pulled over at EVERY roadblock so that could ask me what car is this and 'check it out'. Also I had tiny plates on it at the back - that was all it could fit - I was constantly told I was getting pulled off for that, and I had to find a way to put a standard SABS size plate on my car.  True story. 

he didn't ask for coke money - that's something. 

Fire his aggressive bullying ass and put him in jail for a week to see how tough an arsehole he is.

Theoretical question from a saffer expat in Copenhagen (to give some context to my new found "why can't we all just get along" outlook on life) ????????

1) Why the hell is someone so angry they'd run around kicking a car knowing hey were being filmed?

2) How is it that you think him being raped is fair game? Edit - oh I misread your arsehole statement. Oops.

Damn safffers are angry amd vengeful!

Edited by Eldron

Fire his aggressive bullying ass and put him in jail for a week to see how tough an arsehole he is.

Agreed. I know the road where it happened and from the statements I have seen in articles I think I know exactly where it happened on London road. I think it was a case of 2 stubborn men fighting for the same spot in queuing traffic and both prepared to trade paint. But regardless of how the accident happened, to go bos like that on another human is not acceptable. Let the law/insurance take care of the incident properly. I bet if he had knocked a taxi he wouldn't have tried that.

Agreed. I know the road where it happened and from the statements I have seen in articles I think I know exactly where it happened on London road. I think it was a case of 2 stubborn men fighting for the same spot in queuing traffic and both prepared to trade paint. But regardless of how the accident happened, to go bos like that on another human is not acceptable. Let the law/insurance take care of the incident properly. I bet if he had knocked a taxi he wouldn't have tried that.

Agreed. Initially probably the typical "I drive an expensive car so you must get the f... out of my way" attitude. Except they both drive expensive cars...when an unstoppable object meets an unmovable object...

Theoretical question from a saffer expat in Copenhagen (to give some context to my new found "why can't we all just get along" outlook on life)

1) Why the hell is someone so angry they'd run around kicking a car knowing hey were being filmed?

2) How is it that you think him being raped is fair game? Edit - oh I misread your arsehole statement. Oops.

yup, you combine anger with a healthy dose of knobness, and that is what you get. The oke was probably pissed off because he thought the Range Rover was more expensive than his Porche...

Estimated damages on the Porsche was R100 000.  I wonder way he was angry, after all he should have insurance for that?  Also a range rover is not a cheap car............

I know a few 71 year old's and they are not as timid and weak as we think (especially if they are wryly  and  smart enough to own such a large vehicle).

To get angry is normal, but to go ballistic like this guy did is CRIMINAL.  But I suppose his legal aid will cover his legal fees.  But I pity him because I think the old man is going to take him to the cleaners and by the time this is finished Mr Porsche driver is going to be unemployed, bankrupt and with a criminal record.  (Maybe not even a bouncer at the local strip joint)

Edited by Paddaman

Estimated damages on the Porsche was R100 000.  I wonder way he was angry, after all he should have insurance for that?  Also a range rover is not a cheap car............

I know a few 71 year old's and they are not as timid and weak as we think (especially if they are wryly  and  smart enough to own such a large vehicle).

To get angry is normal, but to go ballistic like this guy did is CRIMINAL.  But I suppose his legal aid will cover his legal fees.  But I pity him because I think the old man is going to take him to the cleaners and by the time this is finished Mr Porsche driver is going to be unemployed, bankrupt and with a criminal record.  (Maybe not even a bouncer at the local strip joint)

good. if he acts like that in public while being filmed, imagine what he must be like in private. I would think he is not a very nice person in general.

Theoretical question from a saffer expat in Copenhagen (to give some context to my new found "why can't we all just get along" outlook on life)

My thoughts as well. He says he has never done this before but I don't think you go from a chilled oke to MMA junkie at the flip of a switch. He's probably a naturally "in your face" kinda guy. He may have never bliksemed a car/pensioner before but I wouldn't mind betting he has had a few incidents at the local pub before.

My thoughts as well. He says he has never done this before but I don't think you go from a chilled oke to MMA junkie at the flip of a switch. He's probably a naturally "in your face" kinda guy. He may have never bliksemed a car/pensioner before but I wouldn't mind betting he has had a few incidents at the local pub before.

I bet if you speak to his staff you'll find the "mild mannered MD" to be a regular bully type. He's probably not really missed at work today

Possibly he missed his crossfit session that morning?