• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon the photographer must start swimming because that thing is coming straight for him. And unless he is Michael Phelps he doesn't really stand a chance.

wonder if that is in False bay. Isn't it the only place Great Whites have been seen breaching?

wonder if that is in False bay. Isn't it the only place Great Whites have been seen breaching?

Yeah I am not sure. I don't know much about them. I have watched a few programs on nat geo where a south african dude has been all over the world studying the great white. I remember he followed tracking details of one that was recorded here(false bay) and then also in the great barrier reef. That's a flipping long commute. IICR it still came back here again.

What?

So just because earth looks like a dot from really far away it makes willing to fight and die for what one believes to be right, meaningless? 

Does Carl Sagan's opinions about meaning also become less significant when considered from far away?

What a stupid remark.

What?

So just because earth looks like a dot from really far away it makes willing to fight and die for what one believes to be right, meaningless? 

Does Carl Sagan's opinions about meaning also become less significant when considered from far away?

What a stupid remark.

the majority of deaths in wars are the result of inflated egos or small penis syndrome. I don't think "dying for what one believes is right " is really Sagan's point.