I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

So while the rest of the world was gearing up to watch the sporting oscars, the Goodwood Festival of Speed was going down in England.

The whole event was live streamed on youtube, which sorted out my activity for both saturday and sunday.

Hard to choose a favorite, but this one was right up there...

The post WW2 racing cars's engine sound was something to behold...I wish I was there to hear first hand.

Go down the youtube rabbit hole that is the Festival of speed...if you are even a mild petrol head....

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't these africans play for their own countries then..........................

also if you look at many other sports at a national level you will find foreign players in the squad. Just like Taahir in the proteas. It is almost as if national sides are now buying players for citizenship.

An abomination. 

Actually, if you can get past the initial surprise, that fairing in front makes sense (if it works at cycling speeds). We all know what proportion of rider's energy/power goes into making a hole in the air, and if this works it could make a difference to speed and rider energy conservation. Question is, is it efficient at human-powered cycling speed?

Why don't these africans play for their own countries then..........................

Let’s be Franc!

Congratulations to France, the best African football team, on winning the World Cup.246ff49fd4f7b83a9727c03020f3e41c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I get the point, but this is fake news.

All born in France, except for

2)cameroon, moved to france age 2

10)DRC moved to france age 2

so very french team

An abomination. 

One bike to rule them all. MuuuuhahahahahaHAHAHAHA.

Or at least that's what I think the designer yelled to himself while he was sketching it.

All born in France, except for

2)cameroon, moved to france age 2

10)DRC moved to france age 2

so very french team

The difference between data and information!

So while the rest of the world was gearing up to watch the sporting oscars, the Goodwood Festival of Speed was going down in England.

The whole event was live streamed on youtube, which sorted out my activity for both saturday and sunday.

The post WW2 racing cars's engine sound was something to behold...I wish I was there to hear first hand.

Go down the youtube rabbit hole that is the Festival of speed...if you are even a mild petrol head....

was watching a bit of this on RebullTV yesterday!

very french team

I would argue the descriptor "very" since not a single one of those players' parents were born in France.

But I care zero about immigration, football or France, so I'm not going to [emoji6]

I was in the UK in 2006 for a friends wedding.  Initially I was disappointed the timing didn't coincide with the British GP, but then a friend in the UK suggested the FoS… Oh my word!  Like you say, even the mildest of petrol heads will be in 7th heaven!  Amazing variety of vehicles and stuff we will never get the chance to see in SA...

was watching a bit of this on RebullTV yesterday!

Ditto... that F1 car 'through the ages' parade was glorious.

I would argue the descriptor "very" since not a single one of those players' parents were born in France.

But I care zero about immigration, football or France, so I'm not going to [emoji6]

Doesn't matter where the parents were born. They've been born, raised, schooled and sported in France. That makes them very French, regardless of descent.

The difference between data and information!

I said the same, 2 pages ago. Ignorance continued unabated.

This, in my opinion, is the very reason that xenophobia exists. We can't get over others differences. You are different to me, because.

We're all human.