• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you gotten the video doing the rounds on social media of the bike rally in secunda????? WOW I never knew it still happened like that. Makes for a good reason to live in secunda.

Have any of you gotten the video doing the rounds on social media of the bike rally in secunda????? WOW I never knew it still happened like that. Makes for a good reason to live in secunda.

There is no possibility of a good reason to live in Secunda, that is an oxymoron  :devil:

There is no possibility of a good reason to live in Secunda, that is an oxymoron  :devil:

Have you seen the video? I can't post it here unfortunately.

On that specific weekend perhaps, thereafter, run for your life!

No, it would have to be VERY good though

No, it would have to be VERY good though

nothing will ever be that good. period.

On that specific weekend perhaps, thereafter, run for your life!

Lets just say, if that happened every weekend, secunda would be over populated. I only received it today via whatsapp and saw it early this morning on twitter. So once it spreads a bit more and more people have seen it, let me know......