• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting a new business, and I know this one will make it big ... first sales going out now via our commuter whatsapp group .... contact me directly if you are interested in bulk purchases or distribution rights.

post-5403-0-39894000-1549522967_thumb.jpeg

I am starting a new business, and I know this one will make it big ... first sales going out now via our commuter whatsapp group .... contact me directly if you are interested in bulk purchases or distribution rights.

amateur

these wise guys been at it for almost a decade

https://bikelegstrap.com/

Our Story

We are cyclists and for years have dealt with our pants getting greasy and caught in the chain. We tried the usual things but felt they were not a great solution. So, we created a Leg Shield and loved it, finally an effective and worry free solution. After months designing, testing the product, and creating over twenty prototypes, the Leg Shield was finished. 

Later we noticed that many reflective bands had minimal reflective material, often a thin strip, probably due to the high costs. They were not that comfortable as well. We designed our own reflective bands with a large reflective area and used neoprene which is flexible and comfortable. 

#FakeNews ... even with that strapped around his leg, his leg still does not look like it belongs to a cyclist.

amateur

these wise guys been at it for almost a decade

https://bikelegstrap.com/

Our Story

We are cyclists and for years have dealt with our pants getting greasy and caught in the chain. We tried the usual things but felt they were not a great solution. So, we created a Leg Shield and loved it, finally an effective and worry free solution. After months designing, testing the product, and creating over twenty prototypes, the Leg Shield was finished. 

Later we noticed that many reflective bands had minimal reflective material, often a thin strip, probably due to the high costs. They were not that comfortable as well. We designed our own reflective bands with a large reflective area and used neoprene which is flexible and comfortable. 

This is absolute gold