• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the bazaar nature of the posts... Some Informative, some not so much... this has to be the best thread...

Granite formations on chappies followed by some crop dusting and good looking ciabata with a sprinkling of breastmilk. 

Just for the bazaar bizarre nature of the posts... Some Informative, some not so much... this has to be the best thread...

Granite formations on chappies followed by some crop dusting and good looking ciabata with a sprinkling of breastmilk. 

And spelling Nazi's.  :whistling:

Then once the engine is out and you trying to move it, one small stone, cable tie, nut etc on the floor causes instant stoppage of the hoist followed by violent swinging of your pride and joy. Also doesn't handle a bricked floor so well.

You should keep your workshop floors spotless. 

and the easiest way to do that is to pay someone else to work on you car...

I have had to do some work in really dodge places. I am not always responsible for the house keeping of the job site. Have literally done car engine removals on grass/sand floors.

and the easiest way to do that is to pay someone else to work on you car...

Cue the man-card-revokers to tell you how they've been mowing their own lawns and working on their own cars ever since Henry Ford became colorblind. Edited by PhilipV

Cue the man-card-revokers to tell you how they've been mowing their own lawns and working on their own cars ever since Henry Ford became colorblind.

I do lots of things. Dig around in car engines is not one of them.

I do lots of things. Dig around in car engines is not one of them.

I'll gladly get my hands dirty, but don't ask me to do the accounting part of my business.

Fortunately we get people who like different things.