• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Vicks brings back bad(burning) memories of school sports tours. Flip we did some stupid dodgy stuff as school kids.

I recall a guy who ended up getting deep heat on his underpants, and how he ran and jumped into the hostels pool .... it was an interesting baseball tour!

I recall a guy who ended up getting deep heat on his underpants, and how he ran and jumped into the hostels pool .... it was an interesting baseball tour!

Deep heat, vicks, we used them all. It's weird how it just ended up there.................... :ph34r:

We put deep heat into the box of one of our team mates just before he went out to bat in a cricket game in school. Was hilarious watching him start squirming about half way out to the pitch  :lol:

We put deep heat into the box of one of our team mates just before he went out to bat in a cricket game in school. Was hilarious watching him start squirming about half way out to the pitch  :lol:

Try doing that today........

Well it would be a bit pervy of a grown man putting creams into a school boys undies or box.

Damn, you beat me to it...  :clap:

when starting out in the u9 age group, shared cricket kit was the order of the day.

eventually you got your own bat, or even gloves. but a common BOX was what got some kids wearing two pairs of undies on cricket day. character building, i tell ja!

do female cricketers wear a box for their, uhm and if so what is it called..... (translate this entence to afrikaaans for full effect)

<snip>

do female cricketers wear a box for their, uhm and if so what is it called..... (translate this entence to afrikaaans for full effect)

DO NOT  try and google an answer 

giphy.gif

ok, if you use a different search term, the pics aren't so uhm weird

The late great Rachel Heyhoe Flint who captained the England women's cricket team from 1966 to 1978 and was made a Baroness with a seat in the House of Lords till her death in 2017, was also a very witty woman. I always remember her saying that the standard abdominal protector (or box) used in women's cricket in her time was known to many players as a ‘manhole cover'.

https://www.quora.com/Do-women-cricketers-wear-abdomen-guard-while-batting-wicketkeeping-or-while-close-in-fielding

when starting out in the u9 age group, shared cricket kit was the order of the day.

eventually you got your own bat, or even gloves. but a common BOX was what got some kids wearing two pairs of undies on cricket day. character building, i tell ja!

I was one of those kids, but I refused to wear someone else, let alone a community one. I batted without a box, and often still do when I play the odd game. Also hate a thigh pad.