• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay everyone have a good chuckle on me.

So about a year ago we noticed that we lost a lot of water pressure.. Now it was never great but the loss was quite noticeable toilets take long to fill etc etc. Anyhow so I do the thing you do when you check for leaks.. No leaks.. So I figure well it is probably a municipal issue and made peace with the fact that it is what it is cause well the municipality are super bad at these things.

So today the gardener comes to me and says jis he messed up and accidentally hit a pipe and well water everywhere.. So I tell him to go close the mains on the pavement.. He doesn't come right and calls me and it's tight but I eventually manage to close it all the way but I noticed that it was already on the closed direction but the gardener hadn't turned it.

Yes some little **** fiddled and just about closed our mains shut...

Pipe fixed and water pressure restored[emoji23]

Edit

I am actually amazed this hasn't happened before because I'd probably have done something like that when I was a little **** myself. [emoji23]

Edited by Gen

And still no hoverboards.

Not at all.  No everybody on the planet is learning to wash their hands and toilette paper is the new gold.  Not even Hollywood saw this one comming.

plenty, and they are f$#$#%# cheap as chips

https://www.hover-board.co.za/

IT would appear that it was easier to just change the design scope of the project than complete it

Those are by no means a hover board. It does not live up to the meaning of hover. Its more like a 2 wheeled skateboard or a sideways scooter, maybe a hands free segway.