Introduce yourself

Bianchisti

Hi, also new...probably been on about a month, and I'm already addicted to this place. Came here selling a bike and now the hub is basically where I waste my free time...all the time though. Its almost as addictive as cycling

Have you have been frustrated by repeated failures at addiction recovery? Are you aware that there are proven anti-craving medications that can significantly improve treatment outcomes?

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you have been frustrated by repeated failures at addiction recovery? Are you aware that there are proven anti-craving medications that can significantly improve treatment outcomes?

just keep in mind that none of the above is effective when it comes to the hub...

Have you have been frustrated by repeated failures at addiction recovery?

Are you aware that there are proven anti-craving medications that can significantly improve treatment outcomes?

Some things you aren't meant to quit

Some things you aren't meant to quit

post-77414-0-02506800-1467872936_thumb.jpg

Welcome to BikeHub, where deep introspection precedes every 'Add Reply'! :whistling:  

Hello I am Gummi

I like bikes,guns,knives and a watch nut[emoji106]

The confession of an Addict?  :ph34r:

Hi.

I am so new i dont even have a bike yet! Relocated down to George about 2 weeks ago, and with the beautiful landscape (and a growing belly) decided that its now time to start my biking adventure.

Not sure if i can pose this question here but, i am in two minds as to what i want to start off with. I have the brands pretty much narrowed down to Giant and Merida. Looking at spending around the R20k to R25k mark. Is that overkill for a noob?

Had a look at a Giant xtc advanced 29er. Thoughts? Or should i pursue another type of bike rather?

Thanks!

Hi.

I am so new i dont even have a bike yet! Relocated down to George about 2 weeks ago, and with the beautiful landscape (and a growing belly) decided that its now time to start my biking adventure.

Not sure if i can pose this question here but, i am in two minds as to what i want to start off with. I have the brands pretty much narrowed down to Giant and Merida. Looking at spending around the R20k to R25k mark. Is that overkill for a noob?

Had a look at a Giant xtc advanced 29er. Thoughts? Or should i pursue another type of bike rather?

Thanks!

Hello Friend. Giant imho a good choice. Enjoy

Hi.

Thanks!

Welcome

Hi I'm New here.

I am a roadie been around for a while only recently joined as a member. I also do Triathlon

Welcome!

Hi I'm New here.

I am a roadie been around for a while only recently joined as a member. I also do Triathlon

Hi... I'm Mark and I ride bicycles

Hi there and welcome

Hi folks. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm just a casual rider really, nothing serious or too strenuous, especially since I broke my ankle earlier this year. I've done a bit of mountain biking in the past but now limit myself to mostly road. Just hear to make friends and shoot the breeze.

Hi folks. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm just a casual rider really, nothing serious or too strenuous, especially since I broke my ankle earlier this year. I've done a bit of mountain biking in the past but now limit myself to mostly road. Just hear to make friends and shoot the breeze.

Welcome.  Most of us here are casual riders too so you are in good company.  :)