• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of dogs here!
those puppies are too cute!

my alpha-male cat this winter....
found him in the woods when he was about 6 months (probabbly dumped there :-( ), he's about 5 years now.

http://i61.tinypic.com/1tna6a.jpg

Edited by Belgian biker

A lot of dogs here!

found him in the woods when he was about 6 months (probabbly dumped there :-( ), he's about 5 years now.

Beautiful Cat :thumbup:

A lot of dogs here!

Ja, us "Seff Efrikans" is Dog Lovers.

Beautifull cat.

and as always a JR leading the pack

LOL surprised to see the Scottish terrier in 3rd place, the photo must have been taken very early in the excursion....

Super pic that NixM

LOL surprised to see the Scottish terrier in 3rd place, the photo must have been taken very early in the excursion....

Super pic that NixM

Also Collies at the back?

Must have been doing laps to round up the rest

Also Collies at the back?

Must have been doing laps to round up the rest

They are herding the others and the owner! And he thought he was taking the lot of them for a walk. Pfft!

Super pic that NixM

That scottie is amazing, she does a 6km jog 2-3 times a week, if she has a ball in her mouth you will never catch her to get it back. She puts the JR to shame.

The collies get irritated by the ankle snappers so tend to stay towards the back.

That scottie is amazing, she does a 6km jog 2-3 times a week, if she has a ball in her mouth you will never catch her to get it back. She puts the JR to shame.

The collies get irritated by the ankle snappers so tend to stay towards the back.

The one we baby dog sit sometimes is not as keen, unfortunately I think its because his owners don't exercise him enough.... so when we take him for long walks a gets to a stage where he just refuses to go any further.... Funny enough he loves walking or "jogging" on a treadmill, his owner has one at home and every time she uses her home gym he jumps on it and will carry on until he gets tired...

The one we baby dog sit sometimes is not as keen, unfortunately I think its because his owners don't exercise him enough.... so when we take him for long walks a gets to a stage where he just refuses to go any further.... Funny enough he loves walking or "jogging" on a treadmill, his owner has one at home and every time she uses her home gym he jumps on it and will carry on until he gets tired...

My parents old scottie was just like that, go for a walk and at slight hill he would just sit down and refuse to walk.  But if a bakkie drove past the house he would chase it and try bite the wheels.They are really strange little dogs.