Show us your pets

tunariaan

I had to make that drive to the vet earlier. She was no longer herself, lying in a heap and breathing heavily. The tumor on her leg had become the size of an orange. The sight of her lying in a heap not doing anything just using all her energy to keep breathing was not how I think she would want to live. RIP my Princess Xena. 1a3311abd07d653aa80efbb8a460c7dc.jpg

Condolences  :-( 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm guessing that the exercise allowances includes dawgs. Jeez my pooches won't know what to do I'm guessing Friday morning is going to be mayhem anywhere where there is a stretch of ground. 

5km is great, that covers all my pack's fav' places bar the beach. Mountain, greenbelts, forest. Dave (our new one) isn't going going to understand there is a world outside our block! 

So I'm guessing that the exercise allowances includes dawgs. Jeez my pooches won't know what to do I'm guessing Friday morning is going to be mayhem anywhere where there is a stretch of ground.

5km is great, that covers all my pack's fav' places bar the beach. Mountain, greenbelts, forest. Dave (our new one) isn't going going to understand there is a world outside our block!

I flippen hope so.. Enzo and Bruce go nuts when we take the rubbish bin out onto the pavement..they just wanna go for their walks.

thanks for all the messages guys, much appreciated. Quintus and I are slowly adapting to the massive hole left, he appears a bit confused, not quite his exuberant self. I have my moments, somehow theres one song on my gym playlist that triggers me into a bit of a red mist/crying sesh, it helps with my one-rep max effort... (I have a home gym thank God...)

i have a question though regarding this evening's announcement: if you are working then you wont be able to make use of the exercise window to walk your dog between 6 and 9: this is my interpretation, which if it is correct, doesn't seem reasonable? or am i barking up the wrong tree?

thanks for all the messages guys, much appreciated. Quintus and I are slowly adapting to the massive hole left, he appears a bit confused, not quite his exuberant self. I have my moments, somehow theres one song on my gym playlist that triggers me into a bit of a red mist/crying sesh, it helps with my one-rep max effort... (I have a home gym thank God...)

i have a question though regarding this evening's announcement: if you are working then you wont be able to make use of the exercise window to walk your dog between 6 and 9: this is my interpretation, which if it is correct, doesn't seem reasonable? or am i barking up the wrong tree?

Sigh yes the 6-9am thing is a bit silly IMO..I hope there will be an amendment.

One of our dogs just decided that now would be the perfect time to give the squaky talky chicken toy, that they have never played with before, a try.... while my wife is on a call with her manager in Germany :clap:

One of our dogs just decided that now would be the perfect time to give the squaky talky chicken toy, that they have never played with before, a try.... while my wife is on a call with her manager in Germany :clap:

post-41145-0-74184800-1588242592_thumb.jpg

Think your interp is correct unfortunately, I think its ill considered both for this reason and it means people will be packed together more in parks/green spaces etc and is just designed to make policing easier. Along with a bunch of other draconian measures. 

ja, sadly it seems to be the case. like what is the point of this so-called curfew? if you are not at work as an essential service provider, you are meant to be at home ANYWAYS? initially i was hoping that the curfew would be in reference of being outside in your neighbourhood, like within the 5km radius, which to me kind of makes more sense when read together. 

but alas, as we know, common sense is not so common...

just got word that I have to report back to work on Monday, so my hypothetical situation just became a reality it seems. happy to be back at work, not happy that i cannot walk my dog under said regulations.

Think your interp is correct unfortunately, I think its ill considered both for this reason and it means people will be packed together more in parks/green spaces etc and is just designed to make policing easier. Along with a bunch of other draconian measures

I had to make that drive to the vet earlier. She was no longer herself, lying in a heap and breathing heavily. The tumor on her leg had become the size of an orange. The sight of her lying in a heap not doing anything just using all her energy to keep breathing was not how I think she would want to live. RIP my Princess Xena. 1a3311abd07d653aa80efbb8a460c7dc.jpg

Ah man Im so sorry for your loss, I know how you loved her :(

My inlaws great dane had exactly the same thing, it broke my heart when I had to take him in.

Im sure nothing will make it easier but its always better to have loved and lost, she had a very happy life.