Snakes

Motard660

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Abd that is why I always carry a spade with me on the bike.

No don't...many moons ago I killed a snake with a spade in my house which I thought was a "geel slang" and posted the after photos here for identification purposes...needless to say I was flamed (to put it lightly) for killing it...needless to say 40 pages later it was still not clear what type of snake it was...so be afraid be very afraid :whistling:

No don't...many moons ago I killed a snake with a spade in my house which I thought was a "geel slang" and posted the after photos here for identification purposes...needless to say I was flamed (to put it lightly) for killing it...needless to say 40 pages later it was still not clear what type of snake it was...so be afraid be very afraid :whistling:

Still remember this clearly! :clap:

Rubber neck syndrome. Like the only reason to watch a stock-car race is for the potential car crashes..?

Exactly. Know I'm gonna regret it, but I cant resist it either.

Busy talking about the Rinkhals he just caught, then something gets his attention at his feet :eek:

Start watching 8 minutes in...

Luckily this isn't your first post. Some guys catch insults for posting for the first time on old threads.....................

Norravok. That guy is either very brave, or not very lekker.

He is a little "Touched"  :eek:

Nee, die bra is nie lekker in sy kop nie

I hate to burst your bubble but that was all a set up.

I'm good mates with his younger brother and the above video is tame compared to what he keeps at his house, a few Croc's included!!!

Probably too old :eek: Also tried finding it ^_^

I remember it as a nuclear BikeHub explosion  :D Perhaps it was lost in the great BikeHub meltdown a year or  2 ago? I think a lot of data was lost when the servers crashed and the backups turned out to be duds. If that's the case, you are a lucky man........you can just deny the whole thing ever happened  :whistling:

This is something I cam across on the Airport trail when it was still open.

and you still took a photo with the snake obviously not happy have you seen the speed they can move. Let's just say you are much braver than me????????

I hate to burst your bubble but that was all a set up.

I'm good mates with his younger brother and the above video is tame compared to what he keeps at his house, a few Croc's included!!!

Okay, so he is not lekker then.

Well according to my frame of reference.

Then again, some people think I am stupid for riding my bicycle where I do, so it's all relative.

• 4 months later...

:o :eek: 8 minutes in...

I don't like these Cowboy snake catchers... it was just trying to get away. They always just want to get away... and of course they get aggressive once they feel they are fighting for their survival...

These poephols give snakes a bad name and create fear. Totally the opposite of what they should be doing.