Rugby...

'Dale

Bash, crash and skop game plan might work against a team like Russia or Georgia, but not against a team that even using the same tactics are still far superior. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ABs now sharing the record 17 wins with two other Kiwi streaks and a Bok streak nogal

Aus in two weeks

What a rugby nation

92 percent win rate for Hansen, who barely has anything but a timid expression

Bash, crash and skop game plan might work against a team like Russia or Georgia, but not against a team that even using the same tactics are still far superior.

It wouldn't work against Japan. :whistling:

The Home Unions must be licking their lips in anticipation of beating the Boks come November. Hell the Baa Baas could beat us!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

After 60 minutes I was actually hoping the AB scored 100 points.... just maybe that might create a shockwave of enough proportion to effect a return to the real springbok rugby we used to know

Edited by SwissVan

It wouldn't work against Japan. :whistling:

The Home Unions must be licking their lips in anticipation of beating the Boks come November. Hell the Baa Baas could beat us!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

As shown in the RWC which is why I left them out. 

A very good result if you ask me. What was needed. Perhaps finally something will be done. It will start hitting them in the pocket. Stadiums will be empty and no one will want to sponsor this *** team. I can see them running out with "East Rand Top Plumbing" on their jerseys before too long.

A closer result would lead the coaches to think all we need is a few tweaks, and what we need is a complete back to basics revision.

I Felt very sorry for the players. It was embarrassing.

Imagine what would have been if that try in the first half correctly wasn't allowed.......

we would have only lost by 37!

39, Barret could easily have missed the conversion.