All things Colnago

StevieL

grainy picture but this should be with me early next week

Well at least I'm not getting blamed for your new addiction  :whistling: . 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great paint work Alain. The Art Decor graphics are very difficult things to get right. Yours look fantastic. Please post some more close up picrures

DJR she is difficult to take nice pics of because the flash makes it shine to much and the sun too , I have a few more head turn ones for you boys ... 

see how the sun makes it look white ... can't wait to ride this thing Roll on Weekend  :devil:

post-8035-0-51933600-1532612429_thumb.jpg

post-8035-0-54869400-1532612452_thumb.jpg

post-8035-0-42533400-1532612481_thumb.jpg

post-8035-0-90424100-1532612493_thumb.jpg

post-8035-0-57231700-1532612514_thumb.jpg

DJR she is difficult to take nice pics of because the flash makes it shine to much and the sun too , I have a few more head turn ones for you boys ... 

see how the sun makes it look white ... can't wait to ride this thing Roll on Weekend  :devil:

post-13716-0-05580600-1532612949_thumb.jpg

post-13716-0-42988200-1532612961_thumb.jpg

Check I have clever friends on the hub hey  ;)

Very nice paint job, my only comment would be that the frame is most probably a mono titan. The oval master has an oval down tube and does not have a threaded headset like the mono titan or the oval titan.

Edited by WIPEOUT 1000

You post all of this and now I have to decide between getting my budget done or going downstairs to start polishing the 10 speed chorus for my C40.

Wayne, just remember dibs on that CT1 :)

You need to catch a wakeup :wacko: . Stop blaming the camera and your computer china!

Stop picking on the funny kids bud  :oops:  You know some of us don't really care if the pic is upside down or Sideways. Gives you guys a reason to do some neck exercises  :whistling:  Stretching is IMPORTANT

But I promise I will try harder next time Morph  :blush:

Can sommer see that bike is going to CLIMB........the way it is pointing UP! :ph34r:

Ok she’s built , let’s take her for a run in the morning

Wow Wow Wow this one of the nicest bikes I’ve ridden in years , super impressed I think I must get my hands on some other Masters to test

Wow Wow Wow this one of the nicest bikes I’ve ridden in years , super impressed I think I must get my hands on some other Masters to test

Titanium has something special that is hard to describe. I think it has a combination of the best qualities of steel, aluminium and carbon without their worst qualities. If I have to build one bike to ride for my whole lifetime, I would build it from titanium. 

Titanium has something special that is hard to describe. I think it has a combination of the best qualities of steel, aluminium and carbon without their worst qualities. If I have to build one bike to ride for my whole lifetime, I would build it from titanium.

Must agree I think I’ve found my ride forever bike