All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning All

So yesterday the Colnago Fairies sent me .

My Oval Master came back refurb . Huge thanks To Cliff at Cycle Art for the beautiful job I'm Super Chuffed. Also thanks to Liam at North Cliff Cycles for fitting my new Record Headset personally because the workshop was busy and I didn't want to wait  :whistling:

post-8035-0-28683800-1532584083_thumb.jpg

post-8035-0-31530500-1532584110_thumb.jpg

post-8035-0-28654700-1532584134_thumb.jpg

post-8035-0-51698700-1532584150_thumb.jpg

post-8035-0-94006300-1532584164_thumb.jpg

Great paint work Alain. The Art Decor graphics are very difficult things to get right. Yours look fantastic. Please post some more close up picrures

Morning All

My Oval Master came back refurb . Huge thanks To Cliff at Cycle Art for the beautiful job I'm Super Chuffed. Also thanks to Liam at North Cliff Cycles for fitting my new Record Headset personally because the workshop was busy and I didn't want to wait  :whistling:

Yassis thats stunning. Looks like my size.

Morning All

Damn that looks awesome :drool:  :drool:

Cheers Cippo, I am laying the blame for my new "problem" squarely at the feet of this thread - I have a master project clearing customs right now - 3 months ago Colnago and campagnolo were things that had no place in the MTB mancave - now I have campy on my US postal Trek, and a super record set waiting to meet its master - and I'm not even a roadie.