All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi - this arrived from Italy via ebay - I was concerned that it could be rubbish but it's super nice - can anyone help me with an approximate year please? - going to build it up this week and will post once completed

Post in the Retro Bike thread also and the experts will give you an answer soon enough.

hi - this arrived from Italy via ebay - I was concerned that it could be rubbish but it's super nice - can anyone help me with an approximate year please? - going to build it up this week and will post once completed

Stunning! Congrats!

I want your garage when I'm big! Love the tennis picture! Good luck with the build

so what car is under the car cover?

Hi. Please can someone tell me more about this beauty I have just found

It's a Colnago knockoff. Absolutely worthless. You could probably get something for he parts. I will gladly buy it from you. Pm sent.

Looks like a Bititan. Tell me where it is and I will collect.

Edited by Cippo

Wow a Colnago Bi Titanio , very rare bike and hard to find in that great condition , what size is she I’m sure I have some space in my house for her(LOL)

Absolutely beautiful