Coffee machine

Hey guys, mini hijack. We need one of those mobile coffee stalls for a function this weekend. The guy we booked had his boiler blow up on him and can't do it. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Will need the full house of milk and espresso based drinks.

Post this request on Baristas inc on FB - you will get a response for sure - alternately try Africa Black coffees - they have some mobile stuff.

If you pm me the details I can post it in the baristas fb group for you.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gentleman and v12 where can i get this locally, as in walk in pay cash walk out

PID Retrofit KIT for Rancilio Silvia w/ pre-infusion

yes its copy paste, I know nothing accept i know i need one :whistling:  :whistling:

gentleman and v12 where can i get this locally, as in walk in pay cash walk out

PID Retrofit KIT for Rancilio Silvia w/ pre-infusion

yes its copy paste, I know nothing accept i know i need one :whistling:  :whistling:

I haven't seen it locally anywhere. I eventually gave up and ordered from here: www.auberins.com

It's made a HUGE difference on my Silvia.

Ya unfortunately that's not a reality here. You would have to order it from auber or the likes.

Hey guys, mini hijack. We need one of those mobile coffee stalls for a function this weekend. The guy we booked had his boiler blow up on him and can't do it. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Will need the full house of milk and espresso based drinks.

Chad or Kathy Strauss (Coffee on the move)

http://coffeeonthemove.co.za/

073 626 1411

Awesome! What coffee are people using in these and are you getting good results?

If you use Truth Coffee you will get awesome results.... :) :) :)

If you use Star$ you will get ripped....

If you use Truth Coffee you will get awesome results.... :) :) :)

If you use Star$ you will get ripped....

Thanks V12. Do you pack the coffee in there and compress it or just seal it once it's full?

Thanks V12. Do you pack the coffee in there and compress it or just seal it once it's full?

Just seal it I believe - you will need a scale and a grinder for best results...

NOTE - I don't use a nespresso machine - we have one in the office as a backup - unused for months - possibly years....

thanks,,,lets see what they say

Dips - are you having a dippety doo daa day? they are for a mobile coffee solution that SimpleDom needs.... not a PID.

:)

Just seal it I believe - you will need a scale and a grinder for best results...

NOTE - I don't use a nespresso machine - we have one in the office as a backup - unused for months - possibly years....

Grind is critical, no compaction. If it runs too slow, micro adjust to a courser grind. Too fast, adjust finer. Use fresh roasted coffee for best results. You want a honey like flow. 

Grind is critical, no compaction. If it runs too slow, micro adjust to a courser grind. Too fast, adjust finer. Use fresh roasted coffee for best results. You want a honey like flow. 

^this.

It takes a bit of experimentation to get it just right, but it produces a decent coffee with minimal effort and you get to use your own coffee.

^this.

It takes a bit of experimentation to get it just right, but it produces a decent coffee with minimal effort and you get to use your own coffee.

Many thanks  :thumbup:  I have a grinder, will spend some time this weekend perfecting it on Truth and Rosetta beans.