Coffee machine

Have you tried those pod capsules that you can reuse? You can out whatever coffee you want in it

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know about my business that I started some time ago. Perhaps some of you would be interested.

I started seriously brewing and roasting my own coffee in 2012 and founded then Purist Coffee in 2013. Over time, I have developed what I feel are the perfect blends, roasted fresh for each order.

We, as a supplier, source our beans from Tanzania and Columbia, blend them in the perfect ratios, and then roast them to bring out the best they have to offerWe package both whole roasted beans and ground coffee with two options to choose from (Filter or Espresso). I'm sure we have the blend that is sure to suit the brew method you love most.

Orders can be placed via email (hello@puristcoffee.com), or online via our website (www.puristcoffee.com).

post-19733-0-35556700-1437130976_thumb.jpg

Sounds good. A bit too much for me though, maybe some Cape Town hubbers are keen to split?

Check the site. You can buy 250g bags.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know about my business that I started some time ago. Perhaps some of you would be interested.

I started seriously brewing and roasting my own coffee in 2012 and founded then Purist Coffee in 2013. Over time, I have developed what I feel are the perfect blends, roasted fresh for each order.

We, as a supplier, source our beans from Tanzania and Columbia, blend them in the perfect ratios, and then roast them to bring out the best they have to offerWe package both whole roasted beans and ground coffee with two options to choose from (Filter or Espresso). I'm sure we have the blend that is sure to suit the brew method you love most.

Orders can be placed via email (hello@puristcoffee.com), or online via our website (www.puristcoffee.com).

attachicon.gifImage.jpg

Do you do single origin at all?

Lately I have started buying single origins and proven blends at the same time. Some single origins deliver great espresso, but I struggle with others (I am pretty sure it's my own fault) . So when I struggle to get good espresso from a Single Origin I just mix it with the blend which balances it somewhat (half the bag is usually gone by the time I give up).

I am sure that I will master more and more Single Origins as I learn.

When I travel I also take single origin and use an Aeropress for brewing. On my last trip I took fresh Malawi and Costa Rica beans with me, and both were great.

I currently have Guatemala beans, and the espresso I make with it tastes great, very different from the blend but still very good.

post-4006-1437139796,8851.jpg

Lately I have started buying single origins and proven blends at the same time. Some single origins deliver great espresso, but I struggle with others (I am pretty sure it's my own fault) . So when I struggle to get good espresso from a Single Origin I just mix it with the blend which balances it somewhat (half the bag is usually gone by the time I give up).

I am sure that I will master more and more Single Origins as I learn.

When I travel I also take single origin and use an Aeropress for brewing. On my last trip I took fresh Malawi and Costa Rica beans with me, and both were great.

I currently have Guatemala beans, and the espresso I make with it tastes great, very different from the blend but still very good.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1437139796.644472.jpg

I only drink single origins ha ha, I don't like the mix of flavours in the blends.

UIganda Bugiso being my absolute best!

Great Espresso Great Cappuccinos

Hey guys, mini hijack. We need one of those mobile coffee stalls for a function this weekend. The guy we booked had his boiler blow up on him and can't do it. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Will need the full house of milk and espresso based drinks.