Coffee machine

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went browsing today and ended up ordering a Jura ENA Micro 9 bean to cup machine to compliment the Nespressos.

It is arriving on Tuesday, I will post some comments once it is up and running.

On a more serious note... I need a Tamper... I can't afford a R2000 one.. anyone know of semi decent 58mm tampers that are not outrageously priced? 

On a more serious note... I need a Tamper... I can't afford a R2000 one.. anyone know of semi decent 58mm tampers that are not outrageously priced?

Truth coffee's online shop has a 58mm convex tamper for R500 with free delivery in SA. Edited by Brian Fantana

I live in the South, you can come visit mine... 

V12Man is closer in Rosebank and you can visit his!!

:-) 

He doesn't have a spout for his yet.... hint hint...

I would say no, the Dolce Gusto pod machines use a different pod to the Nespresso ones and the pods are quite a bit more expensive.

Also with a Nespresso you can get the refillable pods from Truth that you can do your own grinds and use your own coffee with.

I must say that despite the Dolce Gusto pods being a bit pricey, I do LOVE THEM.

That said, I wish Dolce Gusto would bring the unsweetened pods into the country. I have to ship them from Europe myself as I generally don't use sugar in my coffee.