Coffee machine

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that. I absolutely will contact him. I went to leave a customer review for the knock off from Timber Trend but the product has been pulled already...

Edit: Sent a mail to both David and Wayne

Just had a call from Wayne @ More Flavour. They are aware of the fakes and they are taking action  :thumbup:

Will send him a link to this thread as well.

Seems that Timber Trend aren't going away - https://www.onedayonly.co.za/coffee-espresso-maker-with-350-filters-air-press.html

Perhaps Wayne needs to be contacted to let One Day Only know about the "fakes" - assuming they are still fake.

Nice one!

So how does it grind?

Like my friend Tony use to say...its great

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Seems that Timber Trend aren't going away - https://www.onedayonly.co.za/coffee-espresso-maker-with-350-filters-air-press.html

Perhaps Wayne needs to be contacted to let One Day Only know about the "fakes" - assuming they are still fake.

Dropped him a mail with the link and this thread link.

Edit: Noticed that there is no mention of the word "Aeropress" but it is now an "Air-Pressed Coffee & Espresso Maker"

Still a knock off of an Aeropress though.......

Edited by Grebel

Dropped him a mail with the link and this thread link.

Edit: Noticed that there is no mention of the word "Aeropress" but it is now an "Air-Pressed Coffee & Espresso Maker"

Still a knock off of an Aeropress though.......

He has taken it up with one day only on their Facebook.

I saw that deal without looking closely, almost bought a spare thinking it was an original, blatant rip off. Onedayonly aren't stupid, they even used Aeropress reviews etc. Shady

07e267f7fe0abc2d032f8ef0c089aa8e.jpg

MY first Chemex experience. Coffee was a bit on the weak side. 20g of coffee and 350g out. Was my grind too coarse? Setting number 10 on porlex

MY first Chemex experience. Coffee was a bit on the weak side. 20g of coffee and 350g out. Was my grind too coarse? Setting number 10 on porlex

Who cares..... 

That scale though ;-) 

more coffee needed is my guess - how did you come up with 20g as a start point?

Chemex is never going to be espresso though