Coffee machine

Hey guys.

I know this is a long shot but can anyone ID this grinder? What brand is it and is it worh the R950?

post-25481-0-14609700-1484155616_thumb.jpg

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.

I know this is a long shot but can anyone ID this grinder? What brand is it and is it worh the R950?

attachicon.gifIMG_2676.JPG

Looks like the top bit of a hario... Dunno about R950 though... Has it got no names on it at all?

ABID voucher:  use  IMMERSIONHUB as the coupon code  - 20% off until tomorrow.

Works on this: https://www.truthcoffee.com/shop/equipment/abid-clever-coffee-dripper/

and this: https://www.truthcoffee.com/shop/bundle/bun001/

Do you guys also sell the cloth filter for the ABID?

My Able brewing S/S metal Aeropress filter is still going strong years later and the convenience of a reuse-able filter is a winner!

What is the correct grind for the ABID?

Edited by Skylark

Looks like the top bit of a hario... Dunno about R950 though... Has it got no names on it at all?

A friend took the pick for me, sadly he did not get any names.

My Able brewing S/S metal Aeropress filter is still going strong years later and the convenience of a reuse-able filter is a winner!

first off cloth filters, yes (use them 99% of the time at home and make at least 2 cups a day, every day.

Re Grind. Start with a filter grind. go finer for more flavour, go courser if things start getting bitter.... (there is more to it than that, but start there!  

first off cloth filters, yes (use them 99% of the time at home and make at least 2 cups a day, every day.

Re Grind. Start with a filter grind. go finer for more flavour, go courser if things start getting bitter.... (there is more to it than that, but start there!

Thanks, are the cloth filters available for order on the Truth webstore?

Would be great to order it at the same time as the ABID

Is it this the cloth filter - R150 for a pack of 3:

https://www.truthcoffee.com/shop/equipment/re-useable-coffee-filters-toucheefeelee/

How long should each cloth filter last if used twice a day and looked after?

What material are they made from?

yes, those, mine have lasted 5 years (so far) I have 2 packs, and wash them once a day, I use them in rotation, on the theory that as they are cotton they should completely dry out before re-use (except in coffee emergencies) and so far that has worked. They have got browner over time and shrunk slightly...

ABID voucher:  use  IMMERSIONHUB as the coupon code  - 20% off until tomorrow.

Today(12th) is yesterdays(11th) tomorrow?

If he intended for us to understand that it expired yesterday he would have said valid only today?

Hi Skylark

I am considering purchasing an ABID clever dripper. Once you receive yours please post a short review on it.