Coffee machine

I had my Oscar serviced at Rock & Roller coffee in Montague Gardens before I sold it. I think they are N S agents in CT. Great service from Gerald would def recommend.

https://rockandroller.coffee/

Just want to echo your sentiments. Gerald is a top guy.

Dropped my machine yesterday for a repair and service, machine was ready for collection today. Also gave some beans to try as well.

Highly recommend their service.

Thanks to you and the nerd for the recommendation.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dropped my machine yesterday for a repair and service, machine was ready for collection today. Also gave some beans to try as well.

I spotted their white van the other day and got a little excited for no real reason at all ..

After the service my naked portafilter seems to be fitting nicely too...7c4dc1d1d6f934cd7f9275b973798740.jpg

That's a nice looking Oscar [emoji4]

That's a nice looking Oscar [emoji4]

You were the key role player in me getting this machine more than 4 years ago.

At 4500 still can't believe my luck, and as you saw almost brand new

You were the key role player in me getting this machine more than 4 years ago.

At 4500 still can't believe my luck, and as you saw almost brand new

Still one of the nicer machines I've seen. When described as new, it really was!

Bargain central [emoji1787]

They are brilliant machines. I loved mine and the friend who bought it from me is still enjoying it.

Good looking naked shot there

How is your new machine compared to the Oscar. I've gone down the road many times for an upgrade, but my Oscar just work, and haven't yet feel the need for change... but

How is your new machine compared to the Oscar. I've gone down the road many times for an upgrade, but my Oscar just work, and haven't yet feel the need for change... but

I went large on my upgrade so very happy, the only thing that always bothered me about the Oscar was the aesthetics, which is a personal opinion. It's a great machine which served me well as my first "proper" machine. Edited by NateChat

I went large on my upgrade so very happy, the only thing that always bothered me about the Oscar was the anesthetics, which is a personal opinion. It's a great machine which served me well as my first "proper" machine.

. Edited by NateChat

good to hear!  my oscar was bulletproof but for the occasional leaky seals. 

Can anybody please recommend a coffee machine repair guy/place in Gauteng. I am sick and tired of the De Longhi service centre in Constantia Kloof, they are useless...................