Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i got a 15% voucher from Strava, pm me if you gonna order I'll send you the code

Edit : it's actually 25% off

Already ordered and paid, but thanks  :thumbup:

Already ordered and paid, but thanks  :thumbup:

cool, if anyone else interested voucher expires on the 15th, let me know

Listen man. I can see you need to make some space. That fatty, I have a spot for it if you need to ''store'' it some place. Kekeke! Any way those BeFe frames are damn nice!! Whats going on it?

New pair of saints courtesy of CWC seeing as my old pair are now on the gf's bike. New protective phone case as well to try out.

Is that protective case for the Samsung Galaxy? Did you get it from CWC as well?

Is that protective case for the Samsung Galaxy? Did you get it from CWC as well?

Hey Bennie, the case is called a lovemei case. Got it online for R450 incl del. It is for a samsung galaxy s4. Very protective but very weighty.

Listen man. I can see you need to make some space. That fatty, I have a spot for it if you need to ''store'' it some place. Kekeke! Any way those BeFe frames are damn nice!! Whats going on it?

Haha. Boss, you missed the classifieds. The Fatty is probably just arrived with its new owner - a very well known, talented Hubber...

The BFe will be built up for the missus at this stage. 120mm Recon, XT/ SLX components, XT/ DT Swiss wheels, pink bits here and there...

Haha. Boss, you missed the classifieds. The Fatty is probably just arrived with its new owner - a very well known, talented Hubber...

The BFe will be built up for the missus at this stage. 120mm Recon, XT/ SLX components, XT/ DT Swiss wheels, pink bits here and there...

DAMIT!!! Going to be a sweet ride!!