Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Potato pic, I know. Not new, but new. Bike for the wiff. 

Old school 105mm Trance. Needs a few updates to be right for her, but it's a far step from where she currently is... 

What bits are you looking for?

Edited by DJR

What bits are you looking for?

Shorter stem (KCNC jobbie will do) and flats. Tyres I have a source for. Brakes.... front brake is toast. 

Already bought the wheels, just waiting for them to arrive. Spokes I'll get from Rapide, so it's just small things now really... 

Shorter stem (KCNC jobbie will do) and flats. Tyres I have a source for. Brakes.... front brake is toast. 

Already bought the wheels, just waiting for them to arrive. Spokes I'll get from Rapide, so it's just small things now really... 

I've got some Shimano calipers (BR M446) if you're interested  :whistling: 

Some new baggie shorts for my birthday, my previous experience with them was not good .... they had wide legs and just got in the way. These 'new style ones' are way more comfortable and no hassle ☺

Got these 5.10's off my son as he never used them .....

Closer to being one of the cool kids perhaps?

17c97cd38144a80b46e9c68f03a573a8.jpg

Had a run in with a bloody ninja this morning. Lost a bit of ivory. Mates went to look for it but ...They.Are.Just.Gone! :(

So, I'm "boasting" about my new teeth that I will get, within month from now  :w00t: