Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Installed today. Needs a bit of time before the system can be set properly (burn in, essentially) but super chuffed. No more headphones while driving as a cheap hands free and music source.

Suspension service and Revo tune next week.

0766c7a459c15216effec6430cf1fb74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, used to install sound as a hobby way back then......

You have some awesome installation options for that van.

Edited by Eddy Gordo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Installed today. Needs a bit of time before the system can be set properly (burn in, essentially) but super chuffed. No more headphones while driving as a cheap hands free and music source.

If there is no pictures of the "after installation" then it has not been done. :whistling:

can see Myles driving around blasting "kaptein, kaptein" from his van :P :w00t:

Haha, the lyrics to Kaptein is the only Afrikaans my wife knows, so we played it at our wedding. Our American friends looked a little confused.

Cleaning liquid for the bicycle

Be careful with neat Cleen Green anywhere near bearings, hubs, BB, headset and so on. It will eat up the grease and get rid of your lubrication. 

434c00d8e4837464911ae9985937bb4e.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by DJR

Yes, I meant it musically. Would love to have been at a late 80s or 90s Guns & Roses concert.

Will google now but I hope it is still him with the band. The only reason I got the 4 day pass was so my wife could see them. I’m not much if a fan.

I am very impressed with the service received with regard to the delivery of my Wahoo Snap. I was telephoned personally to ask if I was still collecting or if I’d like it couriered. Like a little boy I wanted it now but had little time to drive through. Trudie assured me that I would receive it within 2 days. Awesome! Thanks guys.

You have to put an 'after installation' pic up, or it doesn't count! :thumbup:

I also had a great system in my previous car. Used to push 141db, now my current car is standard but you have me thinking..... :drool:  (I am a huge music fan, and listen to all my music at max volume most of the time)

Also, what tune are you going to have done at revo? just a tune up? or going to do software?

You have to put an 'after installation' pic up, or it doesn't count! :thumbup:

I also had a great system in my previous car. Used to push 141db, now my current car is standard but you have me thinking..... :drool:  (I am a huge music fan, and listen to all my music at max volume most of the time)

Also, what tune are you going to have done at revo? just a tune up? or going to do software?

Software