Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us know how it goes? Keen on the unit, but have been reading some conflicting reviews and experiences

Will do.

Have/had a bryton 330 and that one seemed to work for me. The thing I RRRRREALLY dislike about it is that the unit has it's own mounting "standard" I really wish these okes would adopt the garmin std.

Will do.

Have/had a bryton 330 and that one seemed to work for me. The thing I RRRRREALLY dislike about it is that the unit has it's own mounting "standard" I really wish these okes would adopt the garmin std.

Thought they had issue and where not going to sell them. What's the price you paid?

Thought they had issue and where not going to sell them. What's the price you paid?

R2499 at Giant in Cape Town. Which includes an out front mount. That's a DAMNED good price for a gps IMO. I'm not aware of any issues. 

I still have to go through all of the setup ballache but on the face of it the device looks great. I don't think you'll find a better priced GPS anywhere else.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

R2499 at Giant in Cape Town. Which includes an out front mount. That's a DAMNED good price for a gps IMO. I'm not aware of any issues.

I still have to go through all of the setup ballache but on the face of it the device looks great. I don't think you'll find a better priced GPS anywhere else.

Nice - would to let us know how it goes please

You see, this is the part that worries me, is there actually a problem or not? Let's hope we can solve this, because at R2499 it's very hard to ignore!

Edited by Jase619

I wonder. If we had all the essentials. And then some. How long could you go before buying something bike related. We always need something. But then again. We always need something too.

I'm almost going on one year with no bike related purchases. Last items were a new rear tyre and serviced shock.

The itch has been cured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm almost going on one year with no bike related purchases. Last items were a new rear tyre and serviced shock.

The itch has been cured.

I've got  bad  good news for you and I'm  sorry  glad to tell you: It will be back like recurrent malaria and it will be worse next time.  :thumbup:  

You see, this is the part that worries me, is there actually a problem or not? Let's hope we can solve this, because at R2499 it's very hard to ignore!

I'll give an update during the week sometime. No riding this weekend. If there's one thing you'll get from me it's an honest review. I'm not one of those everything I have is the best okes. So far.

Likes.

Price!!!!!

Out front mount included

Looks

Looks great on the bike with the out front mount.

Software was easy to install & set up and synch with Strava

Easy Synch with my cadence-ometer

Dislikes

Mounting standard. Dumb.

Power button is right on my stem when using the out front mount.

I can't get the map a ride bit to work but I generally use Strava for that anyway.

The itch has been cured.

Yup Im about the same place myself. Woodworking tools is another story altogether though!  :whistling: