Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After a lekker fall from the roof when the top step on the ladder broke. Together with a piece of paving, lekker drs and x-rays bills, bloody sore body and a few roasties.436e2936cdfe1b00e2ae523da5f8781a.jpg

After having some serious breast pain for the last 3 weeks went to the doctor today and I have some serious inflammation in my breast bone from the fall. Costochondritis is inflammation of the junctions where the upper ribs join the costal cartilage that attaches them to the breastbone (sternum). Costochondritis causes localized chest wall pain and tenderness that can be reproduced by pushing on the involved cartilage in the front of the rib cage.

After a lekker fall from the roof when the top step on the ladder broke. Together with a piece of paving, lekker drs and x-rays bills, bloody sore body and a few roasties.436e2936cdfe1b00e2ae523da5f8781a.jpg

After having some serious breast pain for the last 3 weeks went to the doctor today and I have some serious inflammation in my breast bone from the fall. Costochondritis is inflammation of the junctions where the upper ribs join the costal cartilage that attaches them to the breastbone (sternum). Costochondritis causes localized chest wall pain and tenderness that can be reproduced by pushing on the involved cartilage in the front of the rib cage.

Nice ride. Is that a slaughter on the front as well as back?

Jip, got the bike like that both tyres are also new so it's kind of like okay nice spare tyre for the back going to get something else on the front as soon as pay day comes around and maybe one or two more things who knows haha

I feel for you bud, it's a long road to recovery with this depending on the severity.

I managed to go OTB and then hug a rock with my chest a few years ago and I actually heard the cartilage rip. I was out for 3 months and it makes broken ribs look like a joke. Then in December I some how managed to punch the zipper of a life jacket into my Sternum and aggravated the old injury, another month on not being able to breath properly.