Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally have something to boast about on this thread. Father Christmas was a bit late but it was worth the wait.

Lekker frame. Porsche Boxter?

Close... a pretty rare Cayman R

Ah flip man, the side vents are different. I just looked at the rear light. Not sure I would have guessed R though even if I noticed the side vent.

Yeah. They the new Fraser bars from Scott. Integrated stem and bar. Mine are nowhere near same negative rise like he and Kate use. Mine are zero degrees and virtual stem length of 80mm.

Feel good. Some long hours in the saddle and some varied terrain will tell me more. Just so weird to see your front hub though while riding. I was schooled in the “if you can’t see the front hub your setup is good” school.

Fully assembled and I have to say I'm very happy with how she rides. Feels very solid but also very comfortable at the same time, it's not at all skittish on poor road surfaces. Also very stable on the descents.

post-95256-0-26142900-1580233349_thumb.jpg

post-95256-0-53873600-1580233743_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andreas_187

Campy BB, square taper, Italian thread.

In itself an insignificant purchase.........but it is the LAST piece of a much anticipated build to come together! Now I have every last one of the puzzle pieces and soon it will all fall into place!

post-17716-0-11101000-1580286755.jpg

Edited by DJR

Campy BB, square taper, Italian thread.

In itself an insignificant purchase.........but it is the LAST piece of a much anticipated build to come together! Now I have every last one of the puzzle pieces and soon it will all fall into place!

that is one sexy square taper BB!