Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not cycling related, but seeing as this will be taking up most (if not all) of my cycling time in the near future, I thought I'd share.

took 18 months to find a house and then another 2 to get the transfer and all the admin done.

Registration was officially completed today. New floors and kitchen next week and the other "small" diy projects start tonight (paint, varnish, fix pool, install workshop, and, and, and....)

10487251_10152390936733212_540058120173210354233_10152390936553212_5117073463960 

not cycling related, but seeing as this will be taking up most (if not all) of my cycling time in the near future, I thought I'd share.

took 18 months to find a house and then another 2 to get the transfer and all the admin done.

Registration was officially completed today. New floors and kitchen next week and the other "small" diy projects start tonight (paint, varnish, fix pool, install workshop, and, and, and....)

Pic of a bike, on a couch, in the new digs!...

Congrats... :thumbup:

We've just started the process you've just completed.

Best wishes with your new venture!

Congrats and good luck. Two new coffee spots on the Spruit, means less waiting time for Java.., for those of us who couldn't give a toss about Strava and ....... 

10487251_10152390936733212_540058120173210354233_10152390936553212_5117073463960

Very nice, that still in Gonubie? I dont recognise the front and after living here for 30 years I know most of them!

My wife and I are just finishing off the legal stuff on a place in Stirling, had enough of sitting in traffic now, but really going to miss Gonubie :(

Very nice, that still in Gonubie? I dont recognise the front and after living here for 30 years I know most of them!

My wife and I are just finishing off the legal stuff on a place in Stirling, had enough of sitting in traffic now, but really going to miss Gonubie :(

Yip, still Gonubie.

it's going to take a lot more than traffic to get me to move to town. I go through the pine forest to get home :whistling: , 35min from Quigney including picking up my wife in BB.

good luck with the move  :thumbup: