Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say, coming from Shimano AM's it's such a pleasure not feeling like I have my feet wrapped in lead pillows.

Really light, good fit, very grippy soles and they breath (bit cold in the winter I reckon, but I live in Paarl so I'm more worried about melting than freezing).

Plus that colour is so #youknowwhat

I must say, coming from Shimano AM's it's such a pleasure not feeling like I have my feet wrapped in lead pillows.

Really light, good fit, very grippy soles and they breath (bit cold in the winter I reckon, but I live in Paarl so I'm more worried about melting than freezing).

Plus that colour is so #youknowwhat

Heh... yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Bought a set of 5-10 Ravens on a special special from CRC and MAN, are they hot n heavy... 

Looks pretty Damn good in the pics to me. I like. I like a lot. Hmm now to convince the wife to add those to my other 3 pairs of road shoes........

luckily I have no other half watching my finances, but I had to convince myself that it would be worth the $$$. I'm soo glad I did. I was riding cheap Diadora's for the past few months and experienced hot spots, and it stretched so much that I had a lot of play on my heel.

First ride with new shoes was a 102km so no wear in period, but had no discomfort whatsoever and an immediate increase of power & speed with the carbon soles.

luckily I have no other half watching my finances, but I had to convince myself that it would be worth the $$$. I'm soo glad I did. I was riding cheap Diadora's for the past few months and experienced hot spots, and it stretched so much that I had a lot of play on my heel.

First ride with new shoes was a 102km so no wear in period, but had no discomfort whatsoever and an immediate increase of power & speed with the carbon soles.

Also on the cheap Diadoras atm to use on my indoor trainer. Same issues with hot spots

http://cyclelab.com/images/thumbnails/180/200/detailed/2/HELMET_RUDYPROJECT_STERLING_BLK-ORNG.jpg

Just got this from Cyclelab Fourways, it was on sale for a really great price.

Just ordered the XT 1x11 group set. Hope it arrives by the weekend....

From where if I may ask? I'm yet to find a single shop that has Rear Derailure Medium Cage, I-spec B rear shifter and 11-42 cassette IN STOCK.

From where if I may ask? I'm yet to find a single shop that has Rear Derailure Medium Cage, I-spec B rear shifter and 11-42 cassette IN STOCK.

Hahaha...you are very optimistic!

I dont think there is a shop in SA that will have ALL those in stock at one time ever...unless it is on someone's bike they are servicing.

it is quite sad though

http://images.deporvillage.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/R/U/RU-HL46180.jpg

Got it yesterday at the ridiculous price of only R650 (plus postage) thanks to ASG's crazy sale. Old stock, but new as a shiny penny. Superb quality and awesome fit. Unfortunately I can't use it this weekend as I'm stuck with flu.