Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Decided to upgrade my v12s. These are very nice.

Any tips on setting up the pins? 169a9d50297fff08d2ede275f393b410.jpg

My tip would be to check they are tight every now and then.

Lost some pins over xmas while driving to the coast. The vibration, or so I think, meant the slightly loose ones turned themselves out and are now gone!!!!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a bit of locktite on them too maybe!

Lost some pins over xmas while driving to the coast. The vibration, or so I think, meant the slightly loose ones turned themselves out and are now gone!!!!

get some blue LockTight ....

How many monies? I'm looking at the oneup composites as they are under 1k and my v12's are beat up(one or two pins are broken off which is a pain in the arse to remove and I need a service kit which ain't cheap)

2k minimum

congrats .... you better be lacing those to some sexy hubs!

They're going on my Pro 4's. Removing the WTB i35's and putting these on. 35mm internal to 28mm internal and 570g to 430g per rim. Will be interesting to see and feel the difference, and I have no desire to go for bigger tyres than the Mary 2.35 / elim 2.6 / DHF 2.5 so they're still within my "optimum width" ratings, though right on the other side of the scale. 

He rides like a little girl!  :ph34r:

I'd also love to be able to ride like Tracy Moseley... :P

when it comes to little big racers, I would love to ride like Isabeau Courdurier!

EWS-Finale-2017-Girls-Isabeau-3-von-3-11

They're going on my Pro 4's. Removing the WTB i35's and putting these on. 35mm internal to 28mm internal and 570g to 430g per rim. Will be interesting to see and feel the difference, and I have no desire to go for bigger tyres than the Mary 2.35 / elim 2.6 / DHF 2.5 so they're still within my "optimum width" ratings, though right on the other side of the scale. 

I'd also love to be able to ride like Tracy Moseley... :P