Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe so. Also they running a case study on early COVID detection. I had to opt in for that to share data. Ring measures your body temperature so assume it’s using that along with respiratory rates etc. while you sleeping.

One of the very early signs of an infection is a slightly elevated resting heart rate. It certainly seems plausible that it will be able to detect this a day or so before you notice anything else. But of course it will be non specific.

Will do, looks like it needs a good few days/weeks to get all the trending data. Ordered from their website, believe it’s the only way for now. I live in Dubai and it took 7 days, mate in Jozi ordered one before me and took about 10 days. So at least we know they can ship most places and delivery is reasonably quick.

Thanks for the response.. i have just been using the HRV4Training app on my phone but i found that the flashlight on the samsung S10 starts to burn my finger at about 40 seconds so i have to then use my chest HR strap etc etc.. just a mission

Some bits and bobs (so that I can get the job done properly

I had that dynaplug and after having paid over a grand for it I was pretty irritated at just how **** it was. The R90 slugplug outshone it like a beast. Like literally, stuck trail side tryna dynaplug my tyre and fokol, here comes past a ride with a slugplug and boom.

Any reason for going Rockshox over Fox? After sales service and parts availability for Rockshox is a deal breaker for me.

Walk into Stoke suspension works and there isn't an RS service kit that is not hanging on the wall. Wiper kits have also always been cheaper for RS over Fox

Still miss my Trance.

Any reason for going Rockshox over Fox? After sales service and parts availability for Rockshox is a deal breaker for me.

In terms of the shock, I wanted a piggyback shock. I almost had a DPX2 via eBay before it was deemed an “unshippable item” by the morons in their global shipper programme. One really nice thing about the Super Deluxe is that I can service the it myself. No serious special tools needed, like shock bleeders and nitrogen chargers needed for the the Fox DPS. In terms of the fork, I wanted something a bit burlier than the 34. The Pike fills the gap between the 34 and a 36 nicely. The Fox stuff worked really well, the fork especially after a Fractive tune, but I love to tinker so the new parts also help me get my fix in that regard