Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

attachicon.gifStumpy.jpgI finaly upgraded to my 'groot meisie fiets'. Luckily old bike was upgraded to GX just before lockdown so could swop out the NX. Maiden voyage is tomorrow, and it krismis in July for me!

As a Stumpy owner myself that is Blerrie Naas. Many happy miles mate - its an awesome ride......

sC8fUB9.jpg

For a build that's quite literally been collecting dust in my garage for 3 years.

The original artwork was just a bunch of vectors I sampled online. 

The company I used calculates the cost of decals based on scale, colour and shape of cutouts.

The final pdf I sent for print was A3 in size. Black and red only. With the Giant and Psylo logos being cutouts. I was quoted a final price of R360.00. A-type Graphix in Stikland. Both the print quality and decal material is quite good and I can't complain. But for peace of mind I intend applying decals after colour has gone onto the frame and lowers. Then seal it all up with a final clear coat. Worked out quite well the last time I did it. Keen to see the outcome although I suspect further procrastination will ensue. 

Out with the Madone and in with the new 2021 Giant TCR.....

Congratz!

Ride review in 500 kms please. ✌????

Congratz!

Ride review in 500 kms please. ✌????

Will do. So far stiffer rear end than the Madone but softer front (and overall). Mostly thanks to the super wide but quite shallow down tube methinks. I also went tubeless. It arrived with tubeless valves installed and tyres already seated. I added 40ml of liquid and used a floor to pump to inflate. Super easy.

Overall I was super impressed by Giant's out the box readiness. Lots of little added extras. Damn fine price tag for an Ultegra Di2, carbon wheeled, Advanced Pro framed bike too.

After nearly 10 years of riding this is by far my most exciting purchase.
Built by my good friend @Meezo
My first dual sus!

Still needs a couple things like proper trail tyres amd a longer travel dropper but hey, its rolling

post-32951-0-82951000-1596139500_thumb.jpg

Edited by PotatoBagMan

New Saddle day

Great saddle

I still have a 20 year old one that I am keeping for a special bike

I dont think the design has changed