Post your Pyga

PYGA1

pfffft. what a crap ugly bike, probably weighs a ton too....and well it has horrible brake jack....

Magic trifecta of getting rid of it...

jules will give you a streetwise two and a quart to take it off your hands...lets do the right thing here 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Flow.

We did end doing a order, I ended bringing in 11 units, and the shipping and customs duty was lion share of the costs in the end.

G

ed: corrected after what was in mind did not make it to keyboard... corrected by nsBB.

Yeah congrats! I am so jealous right now!

BTW; for all you Pyga brus who always wanted a matching HDM cover from shapeways but hesitated because of the high shipping costs: All orders until November 8th get FREE shipping, just use the code FREESHIPNOV while checkout :))

http://shpws.me/CGOo

Edited by awesme

Some of you will know I am the insanely lucky winner of the best African bike, the Pyga Stage. I promised to post some pics here when I take delivery. 

The bike just arrived at The Trailhead. Here's a taste of things to come: 

12182997_10156183946430641_6568846958753

12189409_10156183946755641_3649361676157

So much excitement!

I have never met you .... but I hate you already :P

Enjoy and Congrats!

Very excited to have just joind the family ! Can't wait to do this build !! Any component suggestions welcome attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

MRP Stage fork set to 140mm, Sun Ringle Inferno27 or 29 hoops mated to PYGA Trail Lite black subset laced to WheelSmith DB14g spokes & brass (not alloy) nipples and you'll have a very durable wheelset ;) Also some ONZA Ibex 2.4 / 2.25 tread combo, ODI grips, DNM/Da Bomb dropper, WTB saddle, cSixx chain stay protector, etc etc 

Wheelset and Fork are most essential items 

Enjoy dude and many happy trails 

Hi guys, just thought I'd throw up a pic of my new ride, really pleased with the build and ride so far.

I do have one question for all you Oneten owners, when you let the air out of the rear shock can you get the O right to the bottom of the shock? Mine stops 11mm from the bottom!, Is this correct do we still get 110mm of travel?

post-84809-0-62749100-1446991558_thumb.jpg

Very nice, is that replacing the trance?

I haven't decided yet.. but quite possibly :) will see how she rides when I finally find everything I need ..

Question to all those in the Know.. can I run a 160mm pike on my 120 frame ?

I haven't decided yet.. but quite possibly :) will see how she rides when I finally find everything I need ..

Question to all those in the Know.. can I run a 160mm pike on my 120 frame ?

Check Pyga's website - the travel limits should be listed.

Personally, I'd never want that type of travel differential on a dually - I want a bike to feel balanced back to front.