Post your Pyga

PYGA1

You incorrectly assumed that I was referring to his Pyga being a Stage, whereas I was referring to the fork.

ASSumptions are troublesome things.

Ah - with you. Not so much an assumption as a miss interpretation though. Makes more sense having re read it. So much bike Stage hype... :)

Some might say loaded. But hey.

Edited by Ryanpmb

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About time that I made my own contribution to this thread considering the amount of time I've spent on it. Attached is my Pascoe with the stellenbosch mountains looking equally awesome in the background.

As much as I love my Stage Max, that yellow will always have a special place in my "want". Great picture, beautiful bike!

As much as I love my Stage Max, that yellow will always have a special place in my "want". Great picture, beautiful bike!

Yeah I call it the JCB, primarily because of the colours and industrial strength, but also a subtle reference to my riding speed and ability to eat dirt (not in the good way).

That lava orange onetwenty is particularly good looking ????. Happy riding Evan!

Thanks :) really put it too the test this weekend! Love that bike ! Brings nothing but smiles every time I ride

Nice!

On a side note, what travel are you running the Stage at?

Hey dude !

Stage is currently set to 160mm

Happy Trails 

also consider the Revelation RCT3, in a 120mm configuration.

very capable.

G

chaps,  what front fork set up would you recommend for a 110 29 for someone who rides marathon distances and is not an enduro rider?  Maybe a Reba set at 120mm?  

Reba/Revelation/Sid - These bikes eat up marathons as is, you won't need any special setup. You just grin a bit more while doing them.

the bike has a revelation at the moment but 130mm is a little overkill for what this bike will probably be doing.