Cyclist shot after accident with pick-up truck

Mountainman44

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather shoot the guy in the knee so he won't be able to cycle and will always be a constant remeber on "how not to behave".

No ways!!! That would be a fate worse than death.... :eek:

Cant really blame the motorist.

Yip.....all dumb people should be shot and killed on the spot.

Seems fair........

Wait...WHAT?

I see it was a MTB the cops were clearing. Maybe I would have shot a roadie, not a Mountain Goat tho... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Edited by Jigghead

The way some of my fellow cyclists behave, I'm sad, but not surprized.

Why can't we keep our side clean.Cyclist don't give a damm about road signs and manners!!!!!!

I've been in a similar situation where someone tried to moer me while I'm in the car and he's standing tall outside the vehicle. If I had a gun and thought that my life could be in danger(many people have been beaten to death or near death) I would not sit there and contemplate "now where should I shoot this maniac".. I would just do my best to defend myself and my family. My 2c..

id say - the cyclist sounds a bit nutty, but to shoot the dude - jees thats some serious road rage

Wind up the window and drive away, maybe just drive away but shoot the guy? Means that that gun was quite close to hand...

you got love the rednecks though - never a gun far away!

I can't remember the exact details of the story of a man who tried to rob a gunshop in American. The autopsy medics extracted bullets from more than 16 differents guns from the man's body.

I can't remember the exact details of the story of a man who tried to rob a gunshop in American. The autopsy medics extracted bullets from more than 16 differents guns from the man's body.

Think it was one of the Darwin awards. The guy tried to rob a gun smith in Texas. Even the cops were there at the time ( cop car was parked in front of it). Idiot went in there fired a shot to start the robbery and well, as you said, the autopsy medics had some digging to do.