Yellow Saddle - Johan Bornman - Rant

Rudi Pollard

awwww, this warms my heart (blush)

Nice, some warm feelings on the thread :thumbup: . I don't agree with posting your problems on a public forum. These private matters should be kept private, even if you believe that you got a bad deal.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mods : Here is a idea.If you want to rant about someone the thread must not be open to any comments until the person that is being ranted about has time to respond to the post.Then flame on.Poor Johan must read trough pages of rubbish just to explain himself.

Two days later I received the bill from the physio and it was more than expected.

You've given us too much ammo.

Don't you have 90 days to pay.

Some rainy day money?

or maybe get a WONGA loan.

Hey Mods : Here is a idea.If you want to rant about someone the thread must not be open to any comments until the person that is being ranted about has time to respond to the post.Then flame on.Poor Johan must read trough pages of rubbish just to explain himself.

Nah. Doesn't give us a chance to assume, flame and deviate substantially from the salient points!

what's far fetched is your whole cry here, and then expecting to get a result by slating the man on a forum. How is this respectful?

I've only had a good dealings with JB.

I did try and discuss this with him, without success. I only stated the facts on this forum as a last resort. I know I am not going to get the R550 back, and I still think it isnt fair.

How is it that the Hub has become so clicky?

To be honest, this is a civil matter between JB and the OP, and not for the Hub. The OP should not have posted this, and the other guys should have igonred his post. But you all fell for it. Shame on you okes. :wacko:

Edited by Moridin

This Hub's a funny place entrenched with double standards that would make any politician proud.

The Hub's inner clique has a simplistic pack like mentality - question one of their own and they'll round on you like Marikana strikers would a white Lonmin executive. But if you're just another service provider who didn't provide a service for one of them (for whatever reason), and you accordingly try withhold some monies you feel you're entitled to, they'll also round on you. Only this time like Jeremy Clarkson on an environmentalist driving a Prius towing a caravan at 80km/h on the freeway.

In my view both parties are in the wrong. The OP has chopped and changed for which I feel JB is entitled to keep the deposit, but when JB had to cancel through no fault of the OP, then JB should have refunded the deposit.

This Hub's a funny place entrenched with double standards that would make any politician proud.

The Hub's inner clique has a simplistic pack like mentality - question one of their own and they'll round on you like Marikana strikers would a white Lonmin executive. But if you're just another service provider who didn't provide a service for one of them (for whatever reason), and you accordingly try withhold some monies you feel you're entitled to, they'll also round on you. Only this time like Jeremy Clarkson on an environmentalist driving a Prius towing a caravan at 80km/h on the freeway.

In my view both parties are in the wrong. The OP has chopped and changed for which I feel JB is entitled to keep the deposit, but when JB had to cancel through no fault of the OP, then JB should have refunded the deposit.

Aaaaand now my popcorn is ready :P

How is it that the Hub has become so clicky?

:wacko:

While most of us like the clicks that come from Hope hubs, JB doesn't and prescribes an overdose of grease in the rachet. That's about as 'clicky' as the hub gets.

However cliques aside, I was restrained in my reply. So let me say this now: if it was me t.b.h. I would have refunded the deposit, not because its right, but to settle the matter. Some customers are not worth the hassle of the fight.