Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if DG has a Hub account and if we can get him here to come and talk about it all?

Just Saying. whistling.gif

How stupid is that?? Wonder if he will also loose all his titles and get a life time ban?

He missed his window of opportunity. As a ex team mate of Lance he could have spilled the beans, gotten a back dated suspension, been labelled a hero, nice tell all book deal, and carried on regardless...

How stupid is that?? Wonder if he will also loose all his titles and get a life time ban?

I wonder if Nedbank will let him keep his insurance policies with them?

By no means other than my own opinion. LOL.

It's a touchy subject for cyclist who conforms to single disciplines.

I am a cyclist. If it has two wheels and pedals, I'll ride it.

Then you should rephrase you're statement as to ME road cycling is more physical than mtbthumbup1.gif But we are of subject here so lets flame DG some more

Well after this, and all the talk from various pros apparently knowing about it,I'm sure they will start testing more often.

Why has it taken this long to come out or for him to get caught if its common knowledge amoungst the top guys . I don't believe for one minute he is the only one doping.

well you cant exactly go pointing fingers and ringing bells without hard evidence. Finally a test has returned positive, so the cats out the bag.

more vigorous testing will reveal more cheaters, perhaps our CSA license donations are good for something...

Not sure if it has been mentioned but I think the time bomb hunter refered to is David being suspended from Racing back when he was with US postal for a abnormal high heamocrit level....above 50 ,only suspended not band because there was no test for epo back then.

This is such bad news!!! Not that I was the biggest supporter of Team 360-life, but they inspired a lot of young MTB'ers in South-Africa...

They should set an example with him. If we catch you doping, you will be banned for life and all titles will be stripped. All prize money should also be returned!

Real K@K news for Kevin as well...

Edited by lapa

Truly a sad day for SA cycling.....

On a lighter note, does this mean if I consume enough USN GU I will be able to keep up with Kevin????devil.gif

Not sure if it has been mentioned but I think the time bomb hunter refered to is David being suspended from Racing back when he was with US postal for a abnormal high heamocrit level....above 50 ,only suspended not band because there was no test for epo back then.

Yep, many will say this has been a long time coming.

FFS You know??

Might as well just legalise doping in sport....seems everyone is involved - knowingly OR unknowingly...i.e. "my steak was contaminated!!" My USN was contaminated"...

Why is this a MTB vs Roadie Isue? He's a profesional cyclist that used illegal substances to boost his performance.

I know road cycling is physical more demanding whistling.gif , but I can see MTB'ers doping for the excact same reasons.

Well said! It isn't a matter of if was road or MTB, the fact is that he is a professional athlete doping...disgusting!

Truly a sad day for SA cycling.....

On a lighter note, does this mean if I consume enough USN GU I will be able to keep up with Kevin????devil.gif

as long as you dont pee in a cup