The Froome Dawg Thread

'Dale

I recon he will retire after this.

Seen many bike crashes in past and he looks pretty ok for such a big crash.

Read that Froome has a fractured neck vertebrae but no collar on?

Tim Don after his crash at Kona[emoji85][emoji15]

30b15d1dd342ffd4d9e05603624553c7.jpg

Worth a watch.

https://www.on-running.com/en-lu/athletes/tim-don?g_acctid=981-546-0205&g_campaign=%5Bn%3AGSN%5D%5Bl%3AEN%5D%5Bc%3ATim-Don_Iron-Again%5D&g_campaignid=1663517946&g_adgroupid=63635641905&g_adid=352408970835&g_keyword=tim%20don&g_keywordid=kwd-436442647633&g_network=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI__fpkYfw4gIVQuR3Ch3I2wBaEAAYASAAEgJSGfD_BwE

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite likely that the picture is from a previous crash. Just saying. 

That makes it even more strange... The weirdness of the Sky/Ineos marketing machine at work again... 

Quite possibly they cleaned him up for the shot in that regard, take your fake news speculation somewhere else, like facebook.

:thumbdown: 

Dan Martin must also be in on it..... he apparently witnessed the crash.

Dan doesn't strike me as a liar.

With been able to pull off a "fake crash" like that Froome need not be concerned with retirement, he can easily move on to be a stunt man. 

And...... that includes the French hospital and Dr

Somehow I don’t see Le French aiding and abetting the Les goddams

It will make LA's cover up seem amateur. You would think if it was staged he  would have all sorts of pipes attached, bandages seeped in fake blood, plasters etc. 

Edited by scotty

I recon he will retire after this.

Seen many bike crashes in past and he looks pretty ok for such a big crash.

Read that Froome has a fractured neck vertebrae but no collar on?

Tim Don after his crash at Kona[emoji85][emoji15]

30b15d1dd342ffd4d9e05603624553c7.jpg

Worth a watch.

https://www.on-running.com/en-lu/athletes/tim-don?g_acctid=981-546-0205&g_campaign=%5Bn%3AGSN%5D%5Bl%3AEN%5D%5Bc%3ATim-Don_Iron-Again%5D&g_campaignid=1663517946&g_adgroupid=63635641905&g_adid=352408970835&g_keyword=tim%20don&g_keywordid=kwd-436442647633&g_network=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI__fpkYfw4gIVQuR3Ch3I2wBaEAAYASAAEgJSGfD_BwE

That a yank thing, they also gave him an enema and a pedicure while he was twittering and doing that instagrammar thing...

Alternatively, he has tested positive yet again. And has been forced to withdraw/retire. The team then decided to fake a crash. Pretty much the same as the mysterious illness Pierre Spies had back in the day when he just disappeared from the rugby scene...

The above photo just shows he has an eina elbow. No IV, no monitor, no neckbrace... you would expect someone that has broken so many bones as they say he did, to have multiple bruises and scrapes.

Rule number 1 - don’t be a knob

Comeback story from a broken neck?

While Tim Don is admirable and a machine- he chose the halo.

Toby Price had no choice, he still has the screws and rods in his neck. Since then he has won Dakar Rally multiple times and Fink and a few other big races.

Price also won this years Dakar, which started 1st week of January but on 12/13th of Dec they had to put a pin in his wrist because he broke it, So 3 weeks after the surgery he won Dakar. Just think of the pressure on your wrists riding up to 180kmh on dirt.