Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

HI Guys

I am considering building a bike.

What is the most popular 29er HT frame? I am in the region of 82 kg and would be looking at a large.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I weight in at a feathery 100kgs, probably 105 with kit, spares, shoes, and bottles, and my road frame has held up superbly so far... Feel more stable and confident on it than my old name brand frame... Fwiw...

Has anyone ever broken one of these frames?

I wrecked a road frame, but i had to do it at 50km/hr with the help a car of course :whistling:

oh and in the process i wrecked my both knees and shoulder blade in the process :oops:

I see the Rand is busy weakening... and I have not ordered my frame yet :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Hey guys!

I hope you can help me. I'm interested in buying a 50mm wheelset from UAM (HongFu). Despite their interesting grammatical use and vocabulary their service is actually pretty good.

Anyway, costs are as follows:

Wheelset: $470 + 4% PayPal charge = $490 (rounded off)

Shipping: $120

Total: $610

What are the import duties I need to pay on this? I'm not quite sure what the rate will be or whether I'd have to pay VAT on the amount as well? If anyone could clear this up it would be very appreciated. If it turns out to be about 10grand in the end I might as well buy something from DarkHorse or Blackspade.

Hey guys!

I hope you can help me. I'm interested in buying a 50mm wheelset from UAM (HongFu). Despite their interesting grammatical use and vocabulary their service is actually pretty good.

What are the import duties I need to pay on this? I'm not quite sure what the rate will be or whether I'd have to pay VAT on the amount as well? If anyone could clear this up it would be very appreciated. If it turns out to be about 10grand in the end I might as well buy something from DarkHorse or Blackspade.

Just order my set of 38x21mm Clincher wheelset from Dengfu, Total cost thus far is R6 541.16.incl Shipping

I'll let you know what i paid for the import duties.

Phone sapo and get local tracking should be II or RI something. This way you can track locally

Type in the tracking number on SA post office tracker, gives you the new local number then + where it is

Type in the tracking number on SA post office tracker, gives you the new local number then + where it is

Legen......dary! Thanks man, just managed to track a package of mine from Aliexpress using this.

Legen......dary! Thanks man, just managed to track a package of mine from Aliexpress using this.

life is easy and less stressful if you know how the system works....

you can also track internationally from China using this site http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

So you can track all the way to your door :)

Edited by shaper

Hey guys!

My supplier put a low value on my invoice. I paid R312 vat in December last year and didn't have any issues with customs. Wheels were delivered right to my door. :D