What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Wish I could comment here, but stuck firmly into the middle season 2 of MASH ... and still have a couple of seasons to go.

Will have to make time to keep up with Britannia though.

Currently on the last episode of season 7, it is a great series if you need a little no stress relaxation time.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B078WFKG2H

Watched all of Grand Prix Driver (4 episodes) from Amazon this weekend.

Well filmed, with a good story angle. Recommended.

This series makes me believe that some of the problems with F1 today lie with the culture of celebrity (those drivers are pampered to the point of ridiculous, unlike the hard men of years gone by), and the corporate behaviour of teams (ass-kissing, butt-covering, endless meetings, chasing the money, etc).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B078WFKG2H

Watched all of Grand Prix Driver (4 episodes) from Amazon this weekend.

Well filmed, with a good story angle. Recommended.

This series makes me believe that some of the problems with F1 today lie with the culture of celebrity (those drivers are pampered to the point of ridiculous, unlike the hard men of years gone by), and the corporate behaviour of teams (ass-kissing, butt-covering, endless meetings, chasing the money, etc).

I also watched that.

I haven't watched F1 for the last few seasons but it was still really interesting.

Which shows are you most looking forward to this year?

After finishing Altered Carbon there are not many shows currently on that I'm really excited about. I still watch SHIELD, Supernatural, Lucifer and a couple of others plus some anime, but nothing is blowing me away.

So, which shows of 2018 are you the most excited about?

The first one I'm looking forward to is Jessica Jones (Mar 8). I was a big fan of the first season so I'm looking forward to the second season. And, of course, Westworld starts 22 April and if it's anything as good as the first season it's going to be fricking fantastic.

Krypton starts Mar 21 and should be worth taking a look, though I'm not holding my breath. Same with Cloak and Dagger (June 7). Castle Rock might be interesting and I'm holding thumbs for DC's Titans. Can't say the descriptions for Marvel's New Warriors or Lost in Space are wowing me, though I will check them out of course.

I wasn't a big fan of Legion so I don't know if I'll bother with the second season. Not saying it's bad, just wasn't my cup of tea.

I've probably missed a few, but these are the ones I've marked as Worth Taking A Look.

Nice, just saw they announced the premiere date for the new season of Bosch. "Season four of the Emmy-nominated series will premiere exclusively on Amazon Prime Video on Friday, April 13." Another one to add to my list.

Holy ballsack! Who's started watching 'The End of the F***ing World' on Netflix? Absolutely amazing piece of television.

Do yourself a favour and binge it. 

I watched this over 2 or 3 days last week.

So different to what I have been watching recently, and very well done.

I really felt sorry for those f***ed up little kids.

Just finished episode 2 of Altered Carbon and freaking loving it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Really battling my way through this. Some very interesting concepts and great scenes, but the story line is a bit complicated. Or maybe I am not concentrating hard enough...

Sticking with it just to see where it goes. Oh, and because Lt Ortega.

Really looking forward to Westworld, The Handmaids Tale and Into the Badlands starting up again.

I cannot believe that Suits is getting another season. Going to have to watch it because, Donna.

I watched this over 2 or 3 days last week.

So different to what I have been watching recently, and very well done.

I really felt sorry for those f***ed up little kids.

I've had it queued up for some time now. Something to watch with the SO, or rather indulge by yourself?

I've had it queued up for some time now. Something to watch with the SO, or rather indulge by yourself?

We've been watching it as a family........

Watched the first episode of 'Altered Carbon', but just can't take Kinnaman seriously as a leading man. 

Yes, it's SO appropriate/friendly.

As opposed to 'Into the Badlands' or 'Banshee'...