What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Splitting Up Together with Jenna Fischer and Oliver Hudson. Only lasted 2 seasons, but Jenna is smoking hot. 

Finished my first finnish series :P

Deadwind.

Both seasons were very enjoyable, captivating viewing. highly recommend it.

Started watching Taken on Prime. I recognized the name Jennifer Beals in the credits, but couldn’t remember where I’d seen her before. Seems Google did a good job in reminding me:

Edited by Frosty

Must admit I have a long time addiction on NHK World especially Cycle Around Japan. I have a lot of respect for the Japanese people and would not mind working in Japan.

It is the closest I can come to cycling at the moment, but have to wonder... how does it feel not to worry that some idiot is going to kill you for your bike or phone or R50 in your tool bag...

Started watching Taken on Prime. I recognized the name Jennifer Beals in the credits, but couldn’t remember where I’d seen her before. Seems Google did a good job in reminding me:

the soundtrack on the trailer to Taken is exceptional, and adds so much power and drama to the trailer!

tried getting into this, but it feels very holywood ..