Free lessons!!!

DR ◣◢

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then I guess that makes Brian Lopes(a legend in cycling) a 29er riding, clipped shoe wearing, lycra rocking idiot? I really get pissed off at hate towards any kind of mountain biker. Yes I find some riding styles a bit lesser to my liking, but I wouldn't go out of my way to diss them. I did giggle a little at the thread, but it's getting old now.

post-8898-0-90034400-1375035611_thumb.jpg

Well then I guess that makes Brian Lopes(a legend in cycling) a 29er riding, clipped shoe wearing, lycra rocking idiot? I really get pissed off at hate towards any kind of mountain biker. Yes I find some riding styles a bit lesser to my liking, but I wouldn't go out of my way to diss them. I did giggle a little at the thread, but it's getting old now.

Well Said

It doesn't matter what we ride all that matters is that you ride. I really don't get this hate of 29ers what's wrong with them. Don't even come with the augment that they are s#!t in the technical stuff its not about the bike its the rider. Are you guys just scared of progression. As for Lycra just remember that everyone was wearing it at world champs fore DH a few years back until it got banned for being to fast.

flame suit on

you must see how fast I get up at three am and make a bottle.

Like a bottle making race snake all in lycra.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Really not good. Only sponsored riders should wear branded kit. On sponsored riders look like posers.

+1

Admin please unban all the trolls we are getting seriously bored here and some of us are going for the self distruct button.

It's been like 2 months since someone threatened to bring there lawyer onto the hub. This place is rocking like an old age home, we need some spice.

How can we have our jam with no peanut butter?

I see that, and I raise you a Jeff lenofsky with lycra, clipps and 29'er... Lopes has been known to ride SPD's

PS: May look like 26'er, byt Jeff is over 2m, making bike look small.

post-28006-0-07245700-1375037595_thumb.jpg

Why do they all race with 2.1's?

Is it for the weight saving?

Is the 26er, baggies wearing, flats & 5Tens, 'real' MTBiker thing the new Hipster way to go?

I've seen a couple Spruit locals on full suss bikes, matching baggies & MX style tops , flats & 5Tens looking like they are about to complete in the Downhill World's.... Oh wait, there are some HECTIC downhill, tech sections on the Spruit :whistling:

Is the 26er, baggies wearing, flats & 5Tens, 'real' MTBiker thing the new Hipster way to go?

I've seen a couple Spruit locals on full suss bikes, matching baggies & MX style tops , flats & 5Tens looking like they are about to complete in the Downhill World's.... Oh wait, there are some HECTIC downhill, tech sections on the Spruit :whistling:

It seems to have become a fashionable thing, they are also the ones most hell bent on lashing out against the lycra /29'er clan.